Image result for cats hugging people

And unlike the supposedly

more highly evolved Hooman race...

all kittehs love unconditionaly. HeartHeartHeart

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Tinkrbl44 wrote:

My two boys are from the county animal shelter (which I help with fundraising and adoption events).

Henry had been dumped off there by his former sc*m family because they no longer wanted him anymore after 7 years (they had even had him declawed! Cat Mad). He sat in a cage in the shelter for nine months until the day that I rescued him. He's now 12 years old.

Jack had also been dumped at the shelter by his former sc*m family because they decided that they no longer wanted him after 6 years. He had been at the shelter for seven months when I rescued him. He's now 9 years old.

My three girls,Tabitha,Samantha and Olivia, had literally been dumped outside like garbage.

--------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Image result for cats and goldfish

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image result for cats and goldfish

Honored Contributor
Like & Repin. Noelito Flow. Noel  songs. follow my links http://www.instagram.com/noelitoflow:

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

My two boys are from the county animal shelter (which I help with fundraising and adoption events).

Henry had been dumped off there by his former sc*m family because they no longer wanted him anymore after 7 years (they had even had him declawed! Cat Mad). He sat in a cage in the shelter for nine months until the day that I rescued him. He's now 12 years old.

Jack had also been dumped at the shelter by his former sc*m family because they decided that they no longer wanted him after 6 years. He had been at the shelter for seven months when I rescued him. He's now 9 years old.

My three girls,Tabitha,Samantha and Olivia, had literally been dumped outside like garbage.

--------------------------------

@beastielove              

You are a BEAUTIFUL person!! Such an awesome family you have!