Respected Contributor

Cat trees from QVC. Did you cat like and use it?

Which one did you get?? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Cat trees from QVC. Did you cat like and use it?

[ Edited ]

I was shocked to learn QVC has them!   

I think it depends on how big your cat is .... and how many cats you have.   

Unfortunately, they don't provide the weight, which is I think is important.  I ordered a cute tree on Ebay, and it was too lightweight for my cat.   Every time he jumped on it, the whole thing wobbled and I was afraid it was going to tip over!        

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon carries this line at lower prices.

The Sleep and Play weighs 33.8 pounds

The Skyscraper weighs 42.4 pounds

The Penthouse weighs 29.3 pounds

Amazon has a really nice selection of cat trees at reasonable prices.  Most listings provide much more information about the product, as well as reviews.

All three of my cats are very large so the stability of a cat tree is very important to me.  It would be so nice if the photos of cats on the cat tree used adults instead of kittens.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Saw one on Overstock.com, it retailed at 169.00, got it for 59.00. Should be here tomorrow. Hubby will have to put it together. It has 3 perches, one cubby, a rope and a busy box attached. Hope Buddy likes it. Will post pics later.

Honored Contributor

@Barbarainnc

Are you still looking for a cat tree?

FYI ...   I was in Big Lots yesterday and they had TEN assembled and ready to go.  The biggest one, which was very nice IMO, was $118.    

I went online when I got home (hoping for free delivery to my door) and they didn't have any online.   Hmm.   Oh well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44, when you saw the cat trees at Big Lots could you tell if they would work for two large, heavy (15#) adult cats?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@Tinkrbl44, when you saw the cat trees at Big Lots could you tell if they would work for two large, heavy (15#) adult cats?

@Marp

They all seemed very sturdy, not featherweight, so I'm considering getting one while they have a good selection.

Respected Contributor

I did not know QVC had them! Just got a 40"-wide multilevel one with two houses and lots of perches from chewy site for $79 with free ship. Arrived in two days. Great price ( sale) and very sturdy. The cats started to use it immediately! Took about 45 minutes to assemble. Easy.