Honored Contributor

Cat's Hilarious Reaction to Pregnancy Ultrasound!

One feline was feeling more than a little surprised after finding out she was expecting kittens.

The cat's adorable reaction to her sonogram was captured by her adoption agency in Greenland and has since gone viral across the globe. 

Two side-by-side photos show the cat first glancing at the sonogram and then turning to the camera with a look of complete shock on her face.

This cat's adorable reaction to her sonogram was captured by her adoption agency in Greenland and has since gone viral across the globe

Ulla, a one-year-old Tabby from Greeland, widened her eyes in complete shock after she looked at the sonogram

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5767419/Cats-hilarious-reaction-finding-pregnant.html

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cat's Hilarious Reaction to Pregnancy Ultrasound!

I'm pretty sure that I had the same look when I found out that I was pregnant, LOL!

It was totally unexpected!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

A kitten having kittens is enough of a shock for me!  At least she'll now get spayed afterwards.  

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

A klitten having kittens is enough of a shock for me!  At least she'll now get spayed afterwards.  

@PickyCindy

The article states she's a cat, not a kitten, but I wholeheartedly agree with you on spaying.Heart

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  OK, so how many kittens did you have??   Cat LOL

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Or maybe she's really wondering about those drunken one night stands and doesn't know who the daddy is ...  uh oh ....  LOL   Woman LOL