Honored Contributor

Re: Cat not responding to catnip

@prettychis wrote:

This whole thread is entertaining. I do wonder why cats need to be high while dogs have nothing lol 

Dogs have innate enthusiasm.  8)

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'd rather sleep.CAE86B18-5D72-4078-A4EC-373FFD4BB318.jpeg

"Don't harsh my mellow, mom."

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."
Super Contributor

@candys mine  My 16 yr old male cat gets very aggressive from catnip. He wants to pick a fight with my other two.He is usually very mellow and sweet but catnip doesn't bring out his best side.

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@prettychis wrote:

This whole thread is entertaining. I do wonder why cats need to be high while dogs have nothing lol 

Dogs have innate enthusiasm.  8)

Is that a new avatar @feline groovy ?  I love it!

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

Yes it is, @NickNack  - thank you!

Obviously I adore kitties, but I also love nature (especially leaves) and the color green.