Honored Contributor

Re: Cat-illac of Cat Condos

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono - I noticed that polydactyl paw sticking out the instant I looked at the photo!  I had a beautiful buff boy years ago who was polydactyl.

All the more claws to scratch with!  Good luck with the new sofa.  Smiley Happy

That's a great looking condo, but I don't think we have space for any more right now.  They have three already and three ordinary scratching posts scattered around the house.  (And another condo consigned to the basement.  The money we all spend on our beloved furbabies!)

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

@MoonieBaby 

She has been VERY photogenic this week.  Heart She's a tiny thing, about 7.5 pounds, but a lean muscle machine with these big flippers, like she's wearing catcher's mitts.  

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  Now that's a pretty snazzy condo! Wish my cat would use hers. Bought her a big, deluxe model when we rescued her 4 years ago, and she doesn't even look at it. 🙄

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

I love that cat condo @lolakimono , and your cat is beautiful.  I love her coloring.  Henry, my cat, will not go in the hide-out on his condo.  He also won't go to the highest perch.  He only goes to the one that's in front of the window, and he sits there and watches the birds outside his window at the feeder.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Jackson Galaxy says there are two kinds of cats: tree cats (up high) or bush cats (down low).  So far today she's been eyeing that top level, but it's still a bit of a jump for her. I think maybe by the end of the weekend she'll try it.  It's the purrferct size for her!

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

Are you T R Y I N G  to kill me - her face, coloring, her big mitts - it's PRESHOVERLOAD for me. I bout can't take it!!!

Esteemed Contributor

What a pretty girl!  Maybe she’d like to meet our orange boy, Winston, a 12 pound boy with a bushy tail adopted right before the virus started.  His tree isn’t as elaborate, but he loves it.

Our Dd and SIL just adopted a “poly pawed” black and white kitty, adopted right before the virus, just like us.

We kept Winston’s shelter name.  They kept their kitty’s name - Hemingway.  “Hemmie” for short.

Super Contributor

Your kitties are so beautiful!  They deserve that posh abode!  I’m glad that they are enjoying it!

Valued Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@lolakimono 

AND ALL THE OTHER POSTERS COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD....

I'm about to burst - an EXTRA digit - and the tongue out?! LOVE THAT CAT!!!!

The creamy colored shades of this gorgeous baby's coat look just like my MOST BELOVED and FOREVER MISSED bunny named Bambi.

He was the same shades.

Whenever I see animals with a coat colored like his, I call then BambiDogs or BambiCats or even BambiCows!!!

This BAMBICAT is something VERRRRRY Special!!!!

So sorry your Bambi is gone.  It is so hard it is to lose a beloved fur baby.  ((Hugs))

Valued Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@lolakimono  Now that's a pretty snazzy condo! Wish my cat would use hers. Bought her a big, deluxe model when we rescued her 4 years ago, and she doesn't even look at it. 🙄

We had a cat like that too.   We bought him a state-of-the-art condo, but he preferred the back of the couch.  We finally donated the condo to the local shelter after a couple years, as it was taking up a lot of real estate in our family room.  😯