Honored Contributor

Thanks @lolakimono   Now I know I have a "bush" cat.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@NickNack 

Jackson Galaxy says there are two kinds of cats: tree cats (up high) or bush cats (down low).  So far today she's been eyeing that top level, but it's still a bit of a jump for her. I think maybe by the end of the weekend she'll try it.  It's the purrferct size for her!

@lolakimono   I've read articles where he talks about that.  I guess Henry is a bush cat!  I do wish I had bought the lower cat tree.  The ledge where Henry sits has a sisal pad on it instead of the soft plush pad that the other two ledges have.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Ice Goddess, give it two years! One day in about two years, that condo will be all they want! At least, that is what my five fur children do to me all the time!  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Cat-illac of Cat Condos

[ Edited ]

Funny ....  we just finished putting this one together last night, and Bogey has fallen asleep on it 3 times already!  

I'm told it takes time to totally understand that this is THEIR furniture and they can do anything they want to it.   If they have ever been told to get off some furniture, they may be a bit cautious at first.  Makes sense.   

Frisco 48-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, slide 1 of 1

I've also read that sprinkling a little catnip on the resting places can help.  I hid his 2 favorite toys on it and right now Bogey is resting on the top perch .... like it's his new easy chair.   Ahhhhh ... this is the life!  LOL.  

Smiling cat face with heart eyes     Smiling cat face with heart eyes    Smiling cat face with heart eyes

Esteemed Contributor

This is the cat condo that I have.

It is 72 inches tall.

41tH-VL7dhL._AC_SY400_.jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

Looks like good fun  ... how many fur babies do you have?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 

Looks like good fun  ... how many fur babies do you have?  

@Tinkrbl44 

I have three cats.

One free cat, and two bush.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.