Honored Contributor

This is the Escatlade version-Cat LOL

Installed this week to get the pusses interested in something besides the new sofa on order.

So far, it's working!

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: cat

Valued Contributor

Re: Cat-illac of Cat Condos

[ Edited ]

Great looking condo - how much rent are you charging for it? Seriously - very cute cat in the condo, he seems to blend in there.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

this ended up in wrong post, so I deleted.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

Love it - it's a thing of purrrfection for kiddencats!

Shadow would love it too - but I don't have the space in my small rowhome, so he settles for his own catbeds and window perches...

Is that your cat in the bottom pic or was it part of the graphic for the cat condo...it's so pretty. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I bought my cats a new condo awhile back because their old one had seen better days and I thought it would be the cat's meow with all the levels and holes.  However, they really have shown very little interest in it.  Sambo is the only one that will use it, but mainly only one particular level that he considers the petting spot.  They'll scratch the sissal on it, but that's it.  

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

@Icegoddess 

@debfau 

That is my polydactyl princess in the photo.  She has a "brother from another mother (and father)" that she shares the space with.

Here she is being extra cute.

Honored Contributor

You're right, that is the Escatlade of cat condos.  SWEET!

My cat ignors them.  Had to give mine away.  He's a weirdo anyways-0ld age.  He perfers to stay ground level.  He sleeps on top of my ottoman & catnaps on my lounge chair.  That is as high as he will go.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@MoonieBaby 

@Icegoddess 

@debfau 

That is my polydactyl princess in the photo.  She has a "brother from another mother (and father)" that she shares the space with.

Here she is being extra cute.

A beautiful orange girl. My orange boy had an orange mother and two orange sisters. I thought all gingers were boys before that litter came into my life.

Your princess is a lucky girl.

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice. 🐱❤️🐾

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

AND ALL THE OTHER POSTERS COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD....

I'm about to burst - an EXTRA digit - and the tongue out?! LOVE THAT CAT!!!!

The creamy colored shades of this gorgeous baby's coat look just like my MOST BELOVED and FOREVER MISSED bunny named Bambi.

He was the same shades.

Whenever I see animals with a coat colored like his, I call then BambiDogs or BambiCats or even BambiCows!!!

This BAMBICAT is something VERRRRRY Special!!!!