Honored Contributor

Re: Carpet cleaning company recommendation

We don't have pets but we have used Chem Dry and were happy with the way our carpets were cleaned.  May be worth checking out.

Honored Contributor

I use local companies here. I find them when they offer deals on Groupon. The savings are terrific.

Respected Contributor

The carpet cleaners who have truck mounted cleaning equipment rather than independent machines seem to be better at extracting deep dirt, stains, and whatnot. Ask if their machinery is truck mounted. My suggestion would be if it isn't move on down the list until you can find one.

Super Contributor

@CritterKeeper 

Someone posted this carpet cleaning service not too long ago they used and I saved the name.

ZEROREZ.COM

I believe it is a franchise but they list the differrent locations they serve.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CritterKeeper wrote:

I have a carpet cleaner. I have tried using my usual pet cleaner with it, but she keeps going back to the same spot. I  foster dogs so they get adopted out, and I don't have them long. Most of my fosters have been really good about potty training. This pup has been a bit more challenging.

I honestly don't think the home carpet cleaners clean as well as the professionals. 

@CritterKeeper Try this product. KIDS And PETS or Kids & Pets. Publix used to sell it. Follow

the directions exactly. It's absolutely amaz8B725F38-4801-4E69-8B59-EA30BE0CF2E0.jpeg

amazing. I think Chewy and Walmart sell it too. .Follow directions exactly. Don't clean the mess until you read the directions.