Respected Contributor

Re: Carpet Stain - Dog Vomit

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop I'm so happy you tried it!  I think it's amazing, worth the extra money.  Takes away the odor, not disguise it as well as the stains.   I've tried all the others including Nature's Miracle but this is the very, very best!

Respected Contributor

Resolve

(Pet Expert)

Resolve.jpg

Respected Contributor

I work with a lot of rescues so lots of "accidents". I purchased this years ago and it has been a blessing. Cleans up anything! They have a newer model but my old trusty works great. Highly recomended for pet owners to help with all those little boo-boos.

BISSELL Little Green Machine Model 16532 Portable Carpet Cleaner for sale  online | eBay | Carpet cleaner, Portable carpet cleaner, Bissell

Super Contributor

Natures Miracle, blot, blot, blot.  Then use a little baking soda mixed with a little Dawn dish soap and small amount of water and a tooth brush.  Gently scrub the area with mixture and toothbrush.  Then  blot, blot, blot.  You may need to repeat this several times. The more you scrub the spot the deeper it goes.  Blotting brings it to the surface and away from the carpet.  When spot appears to be gone, shampoo the carpet.  I have used this method to remove blood from my carpet (from the dog scratching open a cancer, it looked like a murder scene).  It's been two months and hasn't rersurfaced.