Valued Contributor

Can I get an AMEN!!!update to a post earlier this year about a breeder...

Earlier this year i posted about a breeder who was dumping  cats with medical problems I adopted 4 ,  my neighbors also took in several.The authorities and aspca got involved..Lots of  statements vet records etc, pics of tattooed ears later.. last week got a call from authorities , she voluntarily gave up  license to sell  and paid a big fine, first in our county, gave  up her cats and is only allowed 2 cats  to her person!it appeared  in our paper ,and  all the cats are spoken for along with many others !people came looking for those cats and many  shelter cats were adopted, just waiting now for application approvals !Yay  a step in the right direction !No longer are pets being allowed to suffer!!!! Hugs all around, love  to the fur babies,Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

Re: Can I get an AMEN!!!update to a post earlier this year about a breeder...

I remember your earlier post. I’m so glad this had such a good outcome!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

You get more than an AMEN! You have my utmost respect and admiration for what you have done. Bless you.

Honored Contributor

@1Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Earlier this year i posted about a breeder who was dumping  cats with medical problems I adopted 4 ,  my neighbors also took in several.The authorities and aspca got involved..Lots of  statements vet records etc, pics of tattooed ears later.. last week got a call from authorities , she voluntarily gave up  license to sell  and paid a big fine, first in our county, gave  up her cats and is only allowed 2 cats  to her person!it appeared  in our paper ,and  all the cats are spoken for along with many others !people came looking for those cats and many  shelter cats were adopted, just waiting now for application approvals !Yay  a step in the right direction !No longer are pets being allowed to suffer!!!! Hugs all around, love  to the fur babies,Maryanne 

I must have missed your original post, but I'm THRILLED TO READ your HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poly and Buddie are waving wildly and blowing kisses!

Esteemed Contributor

Yay!!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi You are one of the Angels GOD sent here to help us all be better people.

Thanks for posting and reminding us what it means to get involved and help people and animals.

Respected Contributor

You get a great big old AMEN from me, KotK!!!  And a few Hallelujia's thrown in for good measure!  Thank you for sharing the good news!

Honored Contributor

I remember your earlier post about this.  Well done, Maryanne!  You get an AMEN and a BLESS YOU!  Thank you so much for not giving up on these poor animals.  Heart

I'm just sorry the woman is allowed to keep any animals at all.  (You have to wonder what she'll do, when they inevitably become old and have medical issues.)

Respected Contributor

Congratuations on this victory!!!  Bless you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi What wonderful news. Especially the part about so many being adopted. Blessings to you and hope you're continuing to feel better. 💞

Trees are the lungs of the Earth