Honored Contributor

She died this morning, here at home, i don't know what to think.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  Think that you and she were good for each other for all the time you were together.   I am so sorry she is gone.

Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your loss. It's never easy. Just be glad you had that love and joy in your life to share.

Respected Contributor

I am sooooooo sorry. My heart goes out to you, @goldensrbest. Please know we share your sorrow. 

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss @goldensrbest,  I can't tell you what to think but I can tell you what not to think--do not question yourself.

As difficult as it is to accept I would look at it as Cambridge knew it was her time and she could let go because she knew you were in good hands with Clancy there to continue taking care of you.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest  I am shocked to read this.  I haven't been posting here much so I don't know if something was going on with Cambridge.  I am so so sorry for your loss.  You are a loving dog mom and I know your grief.  Just know that you did ALL that you could by giving this precious dog a good life. Let the love of this new pup fill your heart and ease your tears.

Again, so sorry.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest  So very sorry for your loss.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I'm so sorry. I've got tears and I'm very sad to see this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Heart I wish I was there to give you comfort. (((((hugs)))))

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest So sorry for your loss Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

This devastating pain you feel with the loss of your beautiful girl will abate, yet never end.  You and Cambridge will always be joined due to your special, enduring love for each other - and love never dies.

She is with you in spirt and will always be watching over you, as you will always remain her very special loving mommy.  Wait, in time when she feels you are ready, she will leave you a sign - a loving sign to let you know she's well as she happily awaits 'til you're together again.

My deepest sympathy, loving thoughts and hugs from me and Eddy.Heart