Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for helping me post pictures.  Once I got them emailed to me, put in a file I was able to get the rest of the process from your posts.  I appreciate the help.

Now if I can get my little tornado to cooperate and actually sit still long enough to get good shots.

She is usually a black and white blur zooming around.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2.  You're quite welcome. I was amazed to sign in and see your pictures right off the bat.  You caught on fast!  Isn't it simple?

Petunia is a beautiful kitty.  For some reason I'd pictured her as a gray tabby.  Yes, she and Henry would make a cute couple.

Now you have something to do while you recuperate.   I fear I've created a monster.  Put her on a table and have DD distract her with a toy while you snap away.  Just be careful the background isn't cluttered.

I meant to suggest getting some of those freezable gel pads for your knee as you recuperate.  Handier and not messy like ice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think between PT and just trying to get around getting pics of Petunia will be tough.  Besides there are only so many pics people want to see of my cat. Don't want to overdo.

Gel pads are on the short list of things I need.  After hip surgery I have 3 walkers, potty thing (I hate it), shower chair, grabby thing in case I drop anything (if I get to it before Petunia does).  

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I think between PT and just trying to get around getting pics of Petunia will be tough.  Besides there are only so many pics people want to see of my cat. Don't want to overdo.

Gel pads are on the short list of things I need.  After hip surgery I have 3 walkers, potty thing (I hate it), shower chair, grabby thing in case I drop anything (if I get to it before Petunia does).  

Thanks again.

@CrazyKittyLvr2   We will never get tired of seeing pictures of Petunia!  Taking care of yourself and recuperating is the most important thing though.  I hope your surgery and recovery go well for you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 Oh my there can NEVER be too many, or even enough, pictures of kitties!! At least not in my world!!  Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  I'm sure will go okay.  However, I did pre-op tests Wed. and Thurs. at joint camp they had results.  All okay but they want to check my last EKG against my last one. I haven't heard anything so I hope is ok. I do not want this put off.

Had the same thing happen in 2012 for a D&C.  Had 2nd EKG and it was fine.

Thanks for the good wishes.