Valued Contributor

HAVE ANY OF YOU PET LOVERS LOST A BELOVED PET AND HAD THE CUDDLECLONE OR PETSIES COMPANIES  MAKE A CLONE OF YOUR LOST PET? I LOST MY BEST FRIEND OF 14 YEARS TWO YEARS AGO AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN OVER HER YET. SHE WAS A VERY FLASHY MIXED BREED DOG IN BLACK AND WHITE COLORING. SOME BORDER COLLIE, SOME COCKER, SOME BASSET.....YOU NAME IT. THE CUDDLECLONE PEOPLE HAVE COMMINICATED VERY WELL WITH ME AND OF COURSE YOU SEND IN PICTURES.  OF COURSE MY PICTURES OF HER WERE NOT THE GREATEST FOR THEM TO GO BY. IT WILL BE A 2 MONTH WAIT FOR HER TO COME IN. THE REVEIEWS AND PICTURES I SEE OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE RECEIVED LOOK GREAT.

Honored Contributor

@nomar  I think you didn't make it clear that these are not living clones but fabricated items! 

Honored Contributor

How can you clone an animal in 2 months?  Never heard of this but it sounds suspicious.

Have you considered adopting a new puppy?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Sorry about the confusion. Yes, they are faux fur and made approximately to size (unless a large dog or animal) and from your photos.

Someday another dog will no doubt be adopted for her forever home here, but due to some surgeries, etc with my husband and myself, nor having the feeling the time is right we have not taken in another dog. We have some age ourselves and that is something to think about. An older dog can empty your bank account easily if health issues are present and we just went through that. i just want something to remind me of how much i loved my Dottie. She was a handful, but in a good way for me. She kept me young and active until she reached her old age. Maybe I will be able to report on the results when I get it, since no one on this site has done this. I saw the article in my ALL GOD'S CREATURES magazine.

Valued Contributor

@nomar wrote:

Sorry about the confusion. Yes, they are faux fur and made approximately to size (unless a large dog or animal) and from your photos.

Someday another dog will no doubt be adopted for her forever home here, but due to some surgeries, etc with my husband and myself, nor having the feeling the time is right we have not taken in another dog. We have some age ourselves and that is something to think about. An older dog can empty your bank account easily if health issues are present and we just went through that. i just want something to remind me of how much i loved my Dottie. She was a handful, but in a good way for me. She kept me young and active until she reached her old age. Maybe I will be able to report on the results when I get it, since no one on this site has done this. I saw the article in my ALL GOD'S CREATURES magazine.

P.S. this company also donates some from the sales to animal shelters.

Honored Contributor

@nomar 

No, I always take a lot of photos of my pets, so when any have passed, I get my warm, fuzzy feelings about them from viewing the photos and remembering our good times in my heart.

A look-alike stuffed animal just wouldn't do it for me, but enjoy yours.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor
It is a stuffed animal crafted by hand to look like your current or former beloved pet. I was gifted a stuffed Cuddleclone and it's pretty darn close to the kitty who passed a few years ago he was crafted to look like. He had VERY unusual markings, etc. and they got I'd say 90% of them. They have a satisfaction guarantee and you can have it remade if not happy. Considering how close the resemblance was for me, I kept the original.

It took about 2 months due to the handmade manufacturing. To each their own on what you spend money on, but I am a customer now for life! They also do "cheap" things like mugs, clothing, slippers, golf stuff & portraits of your pets. Prices start at about $20 for the more affordable stuff.
Valued Contributor
There's also a "surprise " on the faux fur stuffed but I'll leave that for you to discover when you receive it!

Please note depending on how it's shipped, it might be kinda vacuum sealed in a bag - so you need to "fluff" it out! The whiskers were also taped. I had to remove the tape & fluff.
Super Contributor

I have gotten 3 of them. Cats. You will love it. Heart

Honored Contributor

No, i would never, they are not the real breathing ones , that i love, and i have lost many ,and miss them with all my heart.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.