Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@beastielove wrote:

I'm forwarding my post from last week for those who have posted since and may not have seen it. Once again I want to highly recommend that you go to the my beauty bunny dot com site.

There's a wealth of information there regarding which companies are cruelty free, which aren't and which companies (like Tarte) who make cruelty free products are owned by a parent company that does test on animals.

For many years I was buying the St Ives products...then I found out that UNILEVER (which does test on animals) bought them so I kicked that brand to the curb ASAP. FYI...Cover Girl cosmestics are owned by UNILEVER.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Cover girl is actually owned by Proctor and Gamble (which also tests) but is being sold to Coty, which also tests.

Ive been buying cruelty free and "natural" household cleansers for a few years now. There are many choices out there, including some at your local Costco.

Happy..

Thanks for the correction. I completely forgot that they were owned by P&G. In regards to cruelty free household cleaners..I've been using those made by METHOD for years. They are made in the USA and each product smells so delicious. I buy them in Target and BJ's.

---------------------------------------------

Valued Contributor

Bumping this topic.

A suggestion of  a cruelty free,  eyebrow pencil,

and concealer?

Thanks!

Jean

Honored Contributor

nomoaa wrote:

Bumping this topic.

A suggestion of  a cruelty free,  eyebrow pencil,

and concealer?

Thanks!

Jean

I have been a fan of the Wet-N-Wild line for years.

Their make-up line 100% cruelty free and costs way less than the pricier name brands. Their waterproof kohl eyeliner,eyebrow,and lip liner pencils only cost 99¢ each but don't let the price fool you. They are quality products and I highly recommend them.

You can find W-N-W in CVS,Walgreens,Target,Harmons and a host of other places I'm sure.

Hope this helps. :-)

--------------------------------------------

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much, will look for that brand.

One of my rescue kitties - Gracie

Jean004.JPG

Valued Contributor

I know there is a msg board to post kitties.

Thought I would show part of the reason why I love animals.

Thank for you all for your help!

Jean

Honored Contributor

nomoaa wrote:

Thank you so much, will look for that brand.

One of my rescue kitties - Gracie

Jean004.JPG

Your Gracie is a beautiful girl.Sending her lots of hugs...please deliver. :-)

I used to have a Calico who I named Sophie.

I found her huddled under my Jeep one cold,rainy December day in 2001 (she had been dumped/abandoned). Sophie was a very kind,gentle and loving soul and it broke my heart when I had to send her to The Bridge last May.

I'm currently Mommy to five other kitties...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack....all rescues.

I do hope that you'll give the W-N-W line a try. I don't think that you'll be dissapointed! :-)

---------------------------------------------