Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I always brace myself for the sadnees that results when I read titles like this.  What a beautiful surprise....thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

The Rainbow Bridge spans the Niagara River, connecting Niagara Falls, NY, and Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.  For some reason, that's what I think of when people post about their pets.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

The Rainbow Bridge spans the Niagara River, connecting Niagara Falls, NY, and Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.  For some reason, that's what I think of when people post about their pets.

@ValuSkr  Interesting, didn't know there was another Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness, mousiegirl, that is such a beautiful statue!  I have horses, kitties and dogs over the Bridge, I would love to have that statue in memory of all of them.  Wherever did you find it?

Honored Contributor

Re: CROSSING RAINBOW BRIDGE

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP wrote:

Oh my goodness, mousiegirl, that is such a beautiful statue!  I have horses, kitties and dogs over the Bridge, I would love to have that statue in memory of all of them.  Wherever did you find it?

@CamilleP  I bought it at zulily.  I had a horse, dogs, cats, and rabbits, but the latter are missing from this.  It may come back to zulily.  Right now, the cheapest is at amazon, all other places after googling shows higher prices.  The Trail of the Painted Ponies Crossing Rainbow Bridge.

Respected Contributor

Thank you very much, Mousiegirl!  I will check on Amazon, and hope to find something there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, thank you for posting this.  I never knew that there was anything like this.  How beautiful!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Well, they won't be in stock there until the 19th, but that's okay, I went ahead and ordered  it anyway.  My, what a huge selection of Painted Ponies, every one of them so beautiful!  Makes me want to read the book, I wonder if it is available in my local library?

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Well, they won't be in stock there until the 19th, but that's okay, I went ahead and ordered  it anyway.  My, what a huge selection of Painted Ponies, every one of them so beautiful!  Makes me want to read the book, I wonder if it is available in my local library?

@CamilleP  You ordered at amazon?  Glad you were able to find it.  I have quite a few, used to collect Bryers.