Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Just last week ,a man was taking his little dog out before it got dark ,he has a few steps to go down ,in just a few seconds a coyote ran into the yard grabed the dog that was on one of the steps. 

Did you see the video, @goldensrbest? I have no idea how to post it from my fb - sorry. I think they're kinda cute.  The ACO is one of my fb friends and he posted it to the town site.  Everyone seems interested 'cause we've encroached on their lands and they are no longer extinct - therefore it's becoming a major problem. 

Regarding your neighbor, hope his dog is all right.  Also was thinking perhaps cats could wear these, too.  Hawks tend to scoop down are get them - another danger.

It was not my neighbor, my hair dresser was telling me about it last week,and no it killed the dog.

How devasting!  I checked on amazonsmile and they are no longer available on that site - guess only at company's website.  Gonna check to see if they come in L 'cause although Eddy's yard is fenced, coyotes can climb hgh fences!