Respected Contributor

Have you seen this....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823850/Two-huge-cats-wild-godmother.html

A woman adopted two lion cubs, but had to give them up to her local zoo when they grew too large, she visits them several times a month.

Here is the heartwarming moment the lions ran over to embrace the woman who raised them when they were newborn cubs.

The woman gave the cubs to a zoo in Switzerland when they became too big for her

The lions open their paws out and give the woman a really big hug - one lion is captured closing its eyes to enjoy the moment.The woman almost in tears fully embraces them as they lick her face and play with her hair.

The lions ran over to embrace the woman who raised them when they were newborn cubs

Honored Contributor

This display of affection warms my heart and mists my eyes. Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

😭-

That reminds me of that man (and wife?)

who raised Christian the lion and came back to see him after releasing him to a reserve when he got older. The lion ran and hugged him and introduced him to his new lady lionSmiley HappyHeart

I cry everytime I see the video.

So beautiful

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

WOW, that's a beautiful story! Thanks for posting!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CIRCLE OF LIFE

[ Edited ]

Nice video.  According to the article she is part of the rescue group that took them in when the parents rejected them.  She is 1 of 3 people who can get that close to them.  She sees them up to 3 times a month.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor

Oh wow!  I love this so much!  Just like Christian the lion who reunited with his previous owners too.  I would so love to be hugged by a lion like that.  This is a very happy story.  Thank you @MorningLover for posting it.  

Respected Contributor

@morninglover ~

Awe Geese ~ Thank you for this.  That 2nd photo?  Tears...Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I was afraid to click on this because I thought it would make me cry.  I'm so glad I did.  Unbelievable!  I think it will be a lot like this in heaven.  We are spirit and don't eat.  So animal and human spirits exist together in harmony.  Hope this doesn't sound weird.  The pictures are beautiful and moving.