Super Contributor

Re: CELEBRATING NATIONAL BLACK CAT APPRECIATION DAY! =^..^=

• Every day is  Black Cat celebration day at our house! I am on my 5th, they are my favorite color of cat. They are the last to be adopted. Mine have brought me nothing but good luck and love. I love black dogs too, even though mine are all brown or gold! This is my latest. Check the pillow on the chair!IMG_0737.JPG
Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Black cat Christmas- I have no doubt that our black cat, Scooter will join the others in trying to climb our 10' tree.  Romper broke a bottom limb at the truck.  He weighed too much! My fat boy!:

image.jpeg

@Tinkrbl44 This bottom picture is my Reggie! How in the world did you find this picture? I just about flipped!  

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 This bottom picture is my Reggie! How in the world did you find this picture? I just about flipped!  

@Jayhawk Girl

Wait .... this is REALLY your cat .... and not a great similarity?   If this is really your Reggie, your photo has really made it's way around the internet!   lol

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Jayhawk Girl

Wait .... this is REALLY your cat .... and not a great similarity?   If this is really your Reggie, your photo has really made it's way around the internet!   lol

Yes! This really is my Reggie!! He's on top of the bedroom armoire in this pic. You can imagine my surprise when I saw this! Wow! Here's another pic of my sweet baby chillin' on the screened in porch!image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl

Oh wow, small world .....  what are the chances?

Well you can tell that sweetie of yours that I think he's a really handsome guy!     Heart

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 No doubt who runs MY household!!