Honored Contributor

I just saw the funniest cat video about the cat that loved water.  I don't know how to copy but it's on You Tube.  At the kitchen sink the water was running and this cat was sticking out his tongue to drink the water but then he put his whole head into the water and did this several times.  It was hysterical.

You gotta love cats!  HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I just saw the funniest cat video about the cat that loved water.  I don't know how to copy but it's on You Tube.  At the kitchen sink the water was running and this cat was sticking out his tongue to drink the water but then he put his whole head into the water and did this several times.  It was hysterical.

You gotta love cats!  HeartCat Very Happy

I had a Scottish Fold cat that would do that.  He was the funniest cat with the best personality.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Does this bring a smile or laughter?IMG_6058.GIF

Respected Contributor

I had a cat who did that  too. When she was a kitten, she loved water.  She'd even get in the shower with me, lol. 2hen she grew up, though, she lost her love for water.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123,  That is so cute.  Some people don't realize the personalities of cats.  I wish you could see this other video with the cat placing his head under the running faucet and it spirting out on both sides of his head and in front.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Image result for gif cat drinking water from sink

ETA:  is this the goofball, @Katcat1?

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy,   That kitty cat is too funny!   When I had my Siamese cat she would stick her paws in the running faucet, but this kitty cat is something else.  He/she loves it.  The whole video is so cute.  Thanks for posting.

kindness is strength