Honored Contributor

Love to hear your experience with these purchases.   I'm looking for a "heavy duty" type tree; it doesn't have to be real tall .... just as long as it's fun for Bogey.   

Right now Wayfair has several brands and good sales.   Chewy has several brands, as well, and the "sturdiest" seems to be a company called Frisco.  They also have videos on the different brands.  

I'd previously never seen the ropes on some that allow you to anchor the unit to the wall for added stability.   Looks like a very good idea.

Any recommendations or suggestions?   TIA!

Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: CAT TREES & CONDOS ON SALE

I bought one last July through Amazon and my two cats love it. I got it during their Prime Day sale and it stands about 54" tall and is very sturdy. It came with a strap to anchor it to the wall and it's very secure. It was the Amazon Basics Extra Large Cat Tree with Condo. It cost less than $55 in total on sale. It went together pretty easily and has held up very well.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

My granddaughter and I were in Home Goods about a year ago and she spotted a tree for kitty.  She talked me into it and it is one of the best pet purchases I've made.  It has carpeting around the posts, which our cat prefers -- she doesn't like the rope wraps.  It does not anchor to the wall, but that hasn't been an issue, and I believe I paid about $70 for it.  

Respected Contributor

Check out Molly & Friends, they're a US manufacturer & have lots of sizes - styles of towers. I bought 2 for my cat 11 yrs ago & she uses them everyday for bird watching, sleeping & playtime...they're well made & haven't tipped over even when she gets crazy rough.

Honored Contributor

Ours was custom made for us years ago, but if we were looking for one we would probably check out the ones on sale at Jackson Galaxy's website. We have bought toys for them there, and his customer service is great. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, this is a surprise.  I didn't know QVC had cat trees online, but I doubt I'd buy from them.  First, they charge shipping .... up to $22  .....   and I think I'd rather buy from a pet retailer, plus they offer free shipping above a certain dollar amount.

The tree I ordered from Chewy -- I made a mistake opening a Chewy account  which delayed processing ---  is now temporarily out of stock.   So, I feel compelled to keep looking, just because.