Super Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Good afternoon Pancakers,

You're very welcome Yahooey and beastie!

"Paging Puglet from the IT dept. - where do you find your activity? I hate the emoties also. Can you fix? They are so small and smushed together. Why bother even putting them there?"

Yahooey, the only way to find your activity, which is extremely unreliable anyhow, is to click on the arrow where you see the box "Community" in the upper right corner of the page.  The drop down menu shows 4 items.  Click on "users", then type your nic in the box and click on "Go".  It should bring up a list of threads you've posted on, but not necessarily in the correct order or comprehensive.  How's that for a useful feature?  SmileySmiley

I will not use these emoties.  Period.  They offend my sense of style, lol.

Have a great day everyone!

Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

@puglet1 wrote:

Here's an apawrable Simon's Cat, called "Suitcase" (in honor of adelle).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dm_2G-rIOs

I love Smon's Cat, and this is a really good one, LOL! Cat LOL

Thank you for reminding me. I meant to look at the video but got distracted by a shiny object. I love Simon's Cat too. Puglet, more pls

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

Good morning Pancakers!

Beastielove - is that your default font or do you have to change font, size, and color every time you post. I'm too lazy to do it every time.

Paging Puglet from the IT dept. - where do you find your activity? I hate the emoties also. Can you fix? They are so small and smushed together. Why bother even putting them there?

I bet they paid big money to revamp this board too. 

So happy that the rains came and wash some of the sticky ickies away.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Adelle, how are you doing? 

Yahooey.. This isn't my default font...I have to change it from the "official font" every time I post. I lost my peripheral vision (long story) so this font and the size (3) makes it so much easier for me to use when I'm writing the gems that I post each day!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@puglet1 wrote:

You're very welcome Yahooey and beastie!

"Paging Puglet from the IT dept. - where do you find your activity? I hate the emoties also. Can you fix? They are so small and smushed together. Why bother even putting them there?"

Yahooey, the only way to find your activity, which is extremely unreliable anyhow, is to click on the arrow where you see the box "Community" in the upper right corner of the page.  The drop down menu shows 4 items.  Click on "users", then type your nic in the box and click on "Go".  It should bring up a list of threads you've posted on, but not necessarily in the correct order or comprehensive.  How's that for a useful feature?  SmileySmiley

I will not use these emoties.  Period.  They offend my sense of style, lol.

Have a great day everyone!

puglet... How were you able to find the old (and totally cool) emoties and post them here???!!! Just like you, I totally despise the new ones and refuse to use them. The cats don't look like cats and seriously...a robot???!!!

------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Happy Furday Pancakers!

I took yesterday and today off. Lounging this fine beautiful morning. I took my annual physical yesterday and was thinking of Puglet as they slapped the BP cuff on me. My problem as always been getting blood work.

My skin thickened due to eczema and small vessels. They tie and tap - switch arms - tie and tap - back to the original arm and really really tie and tap.

Stick a butterfly in - I see it in there and no blood flow. Call the other techie. A little more poking. Take it out and into my wrist. I was drinking water like a sieve hoping for an easy poke. Now hoping for good results.

I've had 6 months of kale sludge every morning except for the week in Bermuda. Quinoa with salmon for lunch 4 out of 5 days. I bring my lunch to work. Even that out with donuts, cookies and chips. Grrr it is hard to be good.

Have a great day everyone.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Friday Morning Greetings

This past Monday I went with some friends to NYC to see 39 Steps (my ticket was part of a birthday present) at the Stagelight Theater (located right off Union Square) and it was wonderful!

The play is based on the Alfred Hitchcock film (a murder mystery/drama that came out in the 40's...a bit before my time!) but it was turned into a comedy by the brilliant writer who adapted it into a comedy. It was fantastic,the cast was incredible! I highly recommend it.

We took the train from Tarrytown (so much nicer than driving in and dealing with the insane GWB toll,insane parking fees and insane tarffic!) to GCS, then took a subway to Union Square. We got there a bit early so we walked around the park for a while then went to dinner before we headed for the theater.

Yahooey... Hopefully all of the results from your playing pin cushion yesterday come back with good results. By the way I love what you have for lunch almost every day...Salmon and quinoa...yum!

Wishing all of you dear Pancakers a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous week-end. :-)

Super Contributor

I've been MIA for the past couple of days, without telephone or internet, while all parties concerned were messing up the transfer of services.  I'm finally here!  Buh-bye Verizon with all your nasty games! dancing smiley courtesy of www.freesmileys.org

Yahooey, no blood flow?!?  I always knew there was something a little different about you.   Hmmm.......Smiley

Beastielove, that sounds like a faboo day in the city.  Glad you enjoyed the show!  As for the emoties, I've been copying and pasting from this site:

http://www.freesmileys.org    You can also google "free smileys" for other good sites.

Adelle, hope everything went well with your move.Check in when you can. Welcome to The Smiley Guide!

Honored Contributor

I am from a galaxy far far away. No blood - green sludge is flowing through me. I heard the Coneheads reside here on Earth. Decided to give it a go.
Honored Contributor

Adelle - when are we all invited to your house warming partay?
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:
Adelle - when are we all invited to your house warming partay?

My kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack..all want to come too and I told them "No problem! Adelle would LOVE to have you come and join in the fun!!! :-0