Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

my apologies @Puddles for missing the several posts on Birdie!

oh gosh, she is indeed stunning and I'm glad Snow has a new cousin to play with

huggies all around

Honored Contributor

sunday tumbles to ya all

@beastielove @Puddles @Tissyanne @Sweet Caroline 1 ❤️🦋❤️

cat-jumps-in-box.gif

Honored Contributor

@beastielove  @Yahooey  @Tissyanne @Sweet Caroline 1 

@butterfly123    Thinking of you!

@Yahooey   Thank you for your welcome to Birdie. She has settled in with our family like she's planning to stay forever.Cat Very Happy

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

sunday tumbles to ya all

@beastielove @Puddles @Tissyanne @Sweet Caroline 1 ❤️🦋❤️

cat-jumps-in-box.gif

@Yahooey 

Eyez wud haff lubz to haff seen

da lookz on dat kitteh'z face whenz

da box tipped obers!!!  Cat LOL

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@beastielove  @Yahooey  @Tissyanne @Sweet Caroline 1 

@butterfly123    Thinking of you!

@Yahooey   Thank you for your welcome to Birdie. She has settled in with our family like she's planning to stay forever.Cat Very Happy

@Puddles Birdie is no fool - she nose a goodie ding when she sees one

Esteemed Contributor

Cat Happy and a Heart for you, @Yahooey ---

I can't speak for each and everyone owing an enthusiastic kitty ( still a little young ), but I loved - LOVED this one.  !!

@Yahooey wrote:

sunday tumbles to ya all Charlotte ❤️🦋❤️

cat-jumps-in-box.gif

This particular acrobatic jump would be exactly what Sashay would do. She loves boxes, all makes and sizes.

We ordered 20 small batteries, the box it came in was 1/4 the size of a large shoe box...but she made it in and sat UP and scooted her derrire to the bottom sitting for over 20 minutes.

She thought she owned it. AND does.... @beastielove ..bet you knew that already.

We do a lot of on line ordering. As soon as the box arrives, is opened at the top, she'll jumps in /paper/ & /product /.. tape sticking out before removing. 

I once read where @Sammycat1  noticed that she could buy one new boxed product delivered, but hers loved the 'delivery boxes' at a glance..so much for trying to find the newest and more fascinating kitty toy.

Also, noticed she loves to  Cat LOL lie down on fresh newspapers ( if we can find them ) spread out and stays there for a deep massage w/ a two side brush- soft, one side has those tough small plastic tines.

It took some time but we are trained to her specifications, now. And she can climb a large tree and stationed he position like a squirrel.

She's something else...nothing like her behavior when we adopted her 4 years ago.  Believe she's goin' to stay here.............. ahh, Woman Happy Man Happy    

Hello  Heart @Sweet Caroline 1 , yes I read your message a few minutes ago. 5.23. '21. Will be over soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@beastielove    HeartHeartHeartHeart

@NAES1  Your post brought tears to my eyes but happiness to my heart, as we are two of a kind. Thank you for your deeply felt compliments and for all you do to give voice to the voiceless. Heart

You are a special human being, @Sammycat1, along with  with @beastielove ...   

"... and the many other pet lovers that adore pets,

that I have known, read about through the years on

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Pet Lovers]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] "

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beastielove , @Puddles , @Yahooey , @Sweet Caroline 1 @butterfly123 

I am sending you wishes for a wonderful week. We may have thunderstorms tonight.

3752dcd4f2498be81656321149e7d0a2.jpg