Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Just 23 great photos of cats standing on two legs

Is all the tuna casserole gone?   Happy thursday Pancakers,  Love SC  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey , @beastielove , @Sweet Caroline 1 , @Puddles 

Happy Thursday everyone. Enjoy your day. 

318d3063e572eb7ca14110200bc73f35.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Just 23 great photos of cats standing on two legs

Is all the tuna casserole gone?   Happy thursday Pancakers,  Love SC  Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1 , 

Heart

Honored Contributor

Monday Magicks ~ So Within, So Without! Spring Has Sprung! | Ilustraciones,  Gatos, Pinturas

MERRY MONTH OF MAY!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Monday Magicks ~ So Within, So Without! Spring Has Sprung! | Ilustraciones,  Gatos, Pinturas

MERRY MONTH OF MAY!

@Puddles,@Yahooey,@butterfly123,

@Tissyanne,@Sweet Caroline 1,@dooBdoo 

and @NAES1 

Wishing each one of you cherished

friends a very peaceful and blessed

month of May and that it's also filled

with much love. Woman Very Happy

(((((HeartGROUP HUGZHeart)))))

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Kawaii is Justice! 139: joook — LiveJournal

@beastielove  @Yahooey  @Tissyanne  @Sweet Caroline 1  @butterfly123    

Wishing you all a happy Monday and a blessed new week. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles , @beastielove , @Sweet Caroline 1 , @Yahooey , @butterfly123 

I hope you have a wonderful week

images.png

Honored Contributor

Understanding Cat Body Language & Behaviour | Purina

Good evening Pancakers!   Just stopping by to wish everyone a wonderful rest of the week!   Love and kitty purs to all,  SC  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Dear @NAES1,    Thank you for your sweet compliments.  I'm doing a little catching up myself on the forums.  

I'm sorry that your hubby had problems with a nerve in his back.  I hope he is continuing to make improvments with healing and getting well.  I know that he's got a wonderful nurse taking care of him.  Smiley Happy  Please keep us posted on his progress.

Our @butterfly123  isn't making a snappy recovery as we have all been praying and hoping for.  She is trying to get her pain medication straightened out and posts here when she can.  I hope she can at least read that everyone here on several forums are thinking about her, praying and have her and her husband in our hearts.  And that she is greatly missed.  Her wonderful forum for Positive Thoughts has lifted me out of many dips and our @Puddles  has been keeping that forum going for Butterfly.  Leave messages for her here on Calling All Pancakers because I think she likes to visit here when she can.  She would love to hear from you.

When you say another year on the calander for you I'm thinking that you have a birthday this week.  So I want to wish you a very happy and wonderful birthday filled with many blessings and much love.

Thank you for asking about me, I'm doing better and I'm blessed every day with my family, friends here, and always receiving blessings and care from our Heavenly Father.  

I'm tickled to hear from you and hope that you are doing well.  I pray so.  I'm sending friendship, sweet hugs and love from me to you.  Love, SC

Heart for such a fine lady whose concerns always reach out with a comforting and true hug that comes to life as though one is standing before her, Dear Charlotte. 

Thank you for each and every single message that I will keep in my heart's recesses placed warmly as inviting as I really know you.

I had mentioned over six weeks that I had taken up, -maybe- to teach Calligraphy through my art (while at that time) my husband was going through the hoops to find a resolve for whatever brought this sudden back issue.

It was as mysteriously brought on... I am learning from being too active possibly by stretching and possibly caused some nerve damage.

That would be my husband on a tall ladder going onto the roof for some situation that ignited his curiosity.

That was the last time I actually saw him, as usual, surveying, if we needed new gutters. And we did not.  He is feeling 90 percent full strength, and his physician said he could go back to whatever pleases him. He's always been an active man, along with thinking he's 30 years old...sometimes I believe he is. He was given a mild prescription pain reliever but has not taken it any since that one time two months ago.

Keeping all that would be concerned posted. 

I am very confused that butterfly has not found, or her physician (has) that one medication to bring her some strong relief. Hello to you our sweet butterfly. Sending you my prayers for all that you deserve.

I truly can understand through image what you are going through, only by my patients - through a life time of witnessing many health trials and healing issues.

My mother and my father would be two of those I speak of, several years ago.

I promise you that we are always here.

You have a great following of great friends.

butterfly, Heart We love you ~ and I can honestly tell you that you are thought of often each day of my life, especially before I drift off to sleep with a prayer on my lips.

"... for all that are here, I send a glorious huge hug and ask God each time to keep you safe"...

I have known beastielove and dooBdoo well over nine years.

We are very connected~ as close as can be, and                 understanding friends.

All three of us have met and traveled many years writing to friends here now, some that have left for whatever reasons.

That has been a wonderful meaningful friendships.

with much love. 

Thinking of everyone who may read, and to know that 'we' have something very special that keeps on growing. 

With a lot of love to each forever as we reach out to to each other. Pray for our country.  LOVE,,,,

NAES

@dooBoo,         Smiley Happy @butterfly123

@beastielove 

and we surround @butterfly with beauty in life for an eternity. 

Thank you @Sweet Charlotte for all that you do. AND! For the happy birthday W I S H.  ahh. yes, TY.

Thank you Puddles for keeping this story line going. Hopefully will be seeing [all] again, soon.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NAES1 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAES!!

Wishing you a most incredible,peaceful,

beautiful and blessed brand new 365 day

journey around the Sun! Woman Very Happy

Love,

beastie

(((((HeartBIRTHDAY HUGSHeart)))))

P.S. I still remember your beloved kitty,Cream.

----------------------------------

All of my children have paws   =^..^=