Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

F909C952-F1B3-47F9-A7B4-8E322753A563.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

It has been dreary and we need a little perk me up - bring on the sun and have the shades ready

giphy.gif

@beastielove are you feeding your critters that come to visit?

giphy.gif

Friday Afternoon Greetings

Even tho' the Sun is kind of out right

now it's not gonna last long because

more rain is expected for the rest

of the week-end and into the beginning

of next week. At least it's not snow!! Cat LOL

yahooey...

Still feeding those critters every day

just as I have been for years!

This includes deer,wild turkeys,birds,

squirrels and chipmunks too!

Wishing all of my cherished Princesses

a totally chillaxing week-end!

(((((GROUP HUG)))))

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Heart   Heart   Heart   @beastielove ~

Thank you for your love, showing how ``such`` a loving friend is,

to Tissyanne.

I knew [this] to be the caring responsibility of me, as her dear friend to be messaging by sending what I knew to everyone.

"I tried to explain a wee about the situation as it stood ( Tissyanne's mother )". 

She and you have been long lived friends, as with myself. 

I had followed her mother's story from many months ago when 'MOM' had her surgery (hip), then noted her many years before that- a happier time. 

Thank you, beastielove for the kindness of your sincere heart sending me such words of understanding.

I had approximately over 80+ notifications of letting me know that each had received news, although sad news, many were so very grateful. 

Many posters had mentioned me but hopefully my brief message sufficed to fill in any blank issues without asking more. I would have had to write a book..and if needed so, I would have.

I have replied back to many, just not everyone- yet. 

Again, thank you for coming on, giving Tissyanne plenty of hugs~~~ and to let her know how many are standing strong beside her, at this time.

Many blessings to you.

These have been very sad months, and her news was some closure to receive when I had not heard from her in 2+ days.

My prayers reach out for her, for her son losing his grandmother, along with her sweet husband helping her. I am relieved to know that her brother was assisting her with all that she had struggled through, alone.

God Bless this family. Heart

NAES

May 18th, 2018: Friday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NAES1 wrote:

Heart   Heart   Heart   @beastielove ~

Thank you for your love, showing how ``such`` a loving friend is,

to Tissyanne.

I knew [this] to be the caring responsibility of me, as her dear friend to be messaging by sending what I knew to everyone.

"I tried to explain a wee about the situation as it stood ( Tissyanne's mother )". 

She and you have been long lived friends, as with myself. 

I had followed her mother's story from many months ago when 'MOM' had her surgery (hip), then noted her many years before that- a happier time. 

Thank you, beastielove for the kindness of your sincere heart sending me such words of understanding.

I had approximately over 80+ notifications of letting me know that each had received news, although sad news, many were so very grateful. 

Many posters had mentioned me but hopefully my brief message sufficed to fill in any blank issues without asking more. I would have had to write a book..and if needed so, I would have.

I have replied back to many, just not everyone- yet. 

Again, thank you for coming on, giving Tissyanne plenty of hugs~~~ and to let her know how many are standing strong beside her, at this time.

Many blessings to you.

These have been very sad months, and her news was some closure to receive when I had not heard from her in 2+ days.

My prayers reach out for her, for her son losing his grandmother, along with her sweet husband helping her. I am relieved to know that her brother was assisting her with all that she had struggled through, alone.

God Bless this family. Heart

NAES

May 18th, 2018: Friday.

(((((HeartNAESHeart)))))

-------------------------------

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys. I've been away for a while and since the kittens and their mom and auntie aren't here any more (and Senior too), I don't hang around here much. But I've been wondering: are any of you fans of the Ghostbuster kitties on Facebook? They're just the most wonder cats...just go to Facebook, search for Ghostbuster Fosters (or Ghostbuster kitties or whatever--you'll find them eventually) and enjoy this fun, fur family.

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

Hi Guys. I've been away for a while and since the kittens and their mom and auntie aren't here any more (and Senior too), I don't hang around here much. But I've been wondering: are any of you fans of the Ghostbuster kitties on Facebook? They're just the most wonder cats...just go to Facebook, search for Ghostbuster Fosters (or Ghostbuster kitties or whatever--you'll find them eventually) and enjoy this fun, fur family.

Hi Miss Lorraine!

It was such a wonderful surprise to see

your post. Cat Very Happy

Even though it's been years since

CA suddenly ripped our beloved

Pancake and the rest of her kitties

from our lives Cat Mad we have continued

to keep this thread going strong and

I do hope that you'll stop by more often.

Not sure of you know this but dear Senor

went to The Bridge a while ago.

I did find the FB page for the Ghostbuster

Kittens and "liked" it. Thanks for letting us

know about it!

--------------------------------

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beastie, I had heard a while back that Semior had died. Not surprising, really, he was a big old dog and I think she said he'd lost a lot of weight recently.

I just love the Ghosties and their mother Janine. The "kittens" are now 4 years old; no one knows old their mother Janine is but she seems fairly young. I was so glad that they were adopted all together.

Nice you see all of you; I'll be back.

PS: I've forgotten the names of the Pancaker kittens; what were they?

Honored Contributor

beano, tigger and chubbles

Here you go Ms. Lorraine...

A blast from the past!!! Cat LOL

--------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove Great to see this thread and the photo of Pancake's babies. I do seem to recall that Senor crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Honored Contributor

@beastielove @Yahooey

da call it flower iz ta heavy fur mai headBB72D217-E381-4486-97D6-AEFB0E7A530B.jpeg