Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@NAES1 

Thank you for mentioning me and the memory of my beloved Schmoo. I am writing a book about him but I continue to post on the "That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter, 2.0" thread here in Pet Lovers nearly every day with many of the original posters and many new, too. I remember Cream so very well!

We adopted two kitties who were rescued from a hoarders home and sent from shelter to shelter for years until we took them. Their health was ruined from these circumstances, we took them on anyway. We named them Fay Wray and Frankie.

Our dear Fay Wray (a feisty tortie) died a few years ago but we still have Frankie (a gray and white tuxedo cat), who has had her share of trials and surgeries. But as you know, the Family of Schmoo fights for our kitties:

Frankie 1 30 2020.jpg

@Sammycat1 

I'm so happy that you posted here

and do hope that you'll come back

again! We'd love to have you join us! Cat Very Happy

I'll "see" you on your Schmoo thread later.

Sending more healing prayers to

your beautiful precious girl Frankie.

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Playful Cats

Hello Pancakers!  Just stopping by to wish all of you a blessed Sunday afternoon.  I need to finish the story of Cat Lady and Darling soon.  Love and hugs, SC

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Wheeze anz r Momeez iz

lookingz forward to da nex

chapper uf da story!!! Cat LOL

Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Hello with a hug of respect, Sammycat, for `those` little sheltered pets that had no home, nor were apparently unwanted until a heavenly touch that empowered you to bring comfort, a home in every way possible. I had wanted to write this for a long time. 

I have found you both highly devoted taking the sheltered ones by taking on the caring commitment that very few would ever do, if that- ever. 

Frankie is a beautiful precious kitty, her eyes shine with safety...all ~~ALL BECAUSE~~ of you and your husband.

Hello to your husband, also.

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@NAES1 

Thank you for mentioning me and the memory of my beloved Schmoo. I am writing a book about him but I continue to post on the "That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter, 2.0" thread here in Pet Lovers nearly every day with many of the original posters and many new, too. I remember Cream so very well!

We adopted two kitties who were rescued from a hoarders home and sent from shelter to shelter for years until we took them. Their health was ruined from these circumstances, we took them on anyway. We named them Fay Wray and Frankie.

Our dear Fay Wray (a feisty tortie) died a few years ago but we still have Frankie (a gray and white tuxedo cat), who has had her share of trials and surgeries. But as you know, the Family of Schmoo fights for our kitties:

Frankie 1 30 2020.jpg

Thank you for remembering our abandoned boy, Cream. He had more of a hue being a soft heavy fur ...not exactly white with deep patches of black through his his marking.

Also, I remembered your message through beastielove when you were sending me condolences after losing Cream, along with the loss of Kittiecream that we adopted from the SPCA after losing our feral KitTEE, whom we worked with for over 15 months struggling to bring into our home.

She was all feral, but at last, we almost had her trusting us until an animal bite caused a deep infection while I tried rx treatment, then again for the 2nd bite, she died under our neighbor's front shrubbery. We have ever reason to believe she was trying to make it back to our home.

May 26th, 2013:

That was when we adopted that little KittieCream from the SPCA, after Cream disappeared five months before.

KittieCream: 

Her history states: she was brought in on May 26th, her 10th birthday and left. My husband brought her home before she was afraid and lonely being there after only one day. 

I knew from the beginning that she was not healthy, again to our local veterinarian who had given her what he summarized as a complete check, but neglected what I had brought her in for.

Yes, I understand why you describe your pet doctor as great.

The clinic's veterinarian did not listen thoroughly to me when I almost screamed ...Her Mouth- focus on that, nor did he take xrays of her mouth.

I had come on pet lovers paging beastielove that something was very - very wrong. 

She could not sleep and was totally clingy. I am believing she belonged to someone who was, or had been bedridden and died, or taken to a nursing facility.

"ahh, dooBoo helped me with many suggestions. One was to use Feliway. That helped for seven days, but the weight was obvious to her lost of weight, so back to the pet hospital for fluid infusions and four days 7 nights there".

She was spending more time being hospitalized than at home, until one female veterinarian took my demands for extended xrays, only to find out she has stage IV necrosis extending to soft tissue in her upper gums, a lot of erosion found in the gums, along with CA of her lower throat and division throughout her mouth. If ushed more aggressively, I could have him found him ( reported) darn poor with a diagnosis, but he said, he found nothing, at that time. Apparently spread quite quickly. 

We did not have very long, until my husband and I gave her our ability to have no pain. Heaven's Gates

I do understand what you have been through with the best of my ability, by witnessing different diseases, and horrible, irresponsible animal owners.

BUT! To dump a pet on her birthday and not have the intestinal fortitude to take her for pain relief totally boggles my mind. I am working with and giving my all with pets being left to defend ...as they are dumped around areas not farther than 15 minutes away in other counties.

Closing off, but remembering you how much pets mean to you and others here, along with myself.

Adding,

the remaining family just dropped her off knowing she was in need of medical attention, and they were not going to be the responsible party for any payments for pet care.

I believe that with all of my medical knowledge. She barely alive, but loved to the end with us holding her. 

Sincerely,

many thank yous for your devotion.

Although, this is longer than I ever post, I wanted you to know someone undersatnds your strive in helping pets with no voice.  @Sammycat1 

All kitties should be Cat Happy and loved.

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove    HeartHeartHeartHeart

@NAES1  Your post brought tears to my eyes but happiness to my heart, as we are two of a kind. Thank you for your deeply felt compliments and for all you do to give voice to the voiceless. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

15 Frosty Felines Ready to Bring on the Spring! – Meowingtons

Dear Pancakers,  Greetings and salutations!  I hope everyone and their kitties have been keeping their whiskers high and dry.  Dear Naes,  I will have to come back and read your posts because my eyes get too dry to see well sometimes.  

We have been blessed in my neck of the woods with beautiful weather and fabulous windy days.  I couldn't ask for weather to get better than this.  A special gift from heaven because usually we are well into hot and humid weather at this point.

Please give your precious kitties love pats from me and I'm sending you all sweet huggins.  Take care,  Love SC Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 , @beastielove , @Puddles , @Yahooey @butterfly123 

Tne weekend is almost here. I hope we all have a good one. 

OoMWDSCKmgaQ_6724_700.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

15 Frosty Felines Ready to Bring on the Spring! – Meowingtons

Dear Pancakers,  Greetings and salutations!  I hope everyone and their kitties have been keeping their whiskers high and dry.  Dear Naes,  I will have to come back and read your posts because my eyes get too dry to see well sometimes.  

We have been blessed in my neck of the woods with beautiful weather and fabulous windy days.  I couldn't ask for weather to get better than this.  A special gift from heaven because usually we are well into hot and humid weather at this point.

Please give your precious kitties love pats from me and I'm sending you all sweet huggins.  Take care,  Love SC Heart

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Love pats as well as sweet huggins

delivered to Olivia,Henry and Jack.

I'm getting ready to go next door

to the Annex to help tend to the

kitties and the itty bitties before

I go to work so I'll deliver your

pats and sweet huggins to each

one of them as well!

It's Kitten Season so the place is hoppin!!

I'll be going back there again this evening.

Lubz Ewe! Heart

beastie

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws   =^..^=