Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

@Yahooey wrote:

hiya @dooBdoo 

me being steathy lol maybe not so much as u catchez me lol

hiya sweet @Yahooey!

ai sees nuthinz, ai nose nuthingz! 🤨😘

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@beastielove  Yas yu ar a pancaker, will include yu frum now on

@Yahooey @beastielove 

Gotta go fur now

Lubs ya sweeties

🦋

Honored Contributor

Whoops, Ai meant @dooBdoo  above

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

Whoops, Ai meant @dooBdoo  above

lubs ya, sweet @butterfly123!🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋

645F3FF9-9B6E-49FB-8D49-67DCB025D22B.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

night pancskers @butterfly123 @dooBdoo 

lubs ya both

Honored Contributor

nite nite, @butterfly123 and @Yahooey...

you are magic...

dream sweet.❤️

SweetDreams.gif

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1  This is me waiting for part 2 of your story D693CA4B-2DD8-4D06-8380-9386D58A0BC1.jpeg

Dear @butterfly123,   I think we left off at the great kitty round up....

The first thing that Cat Lady did was to bring all of the girl kitties in the house and leave the boy kitties outside.  Some of the girl kitties were easy to bring inside and some would run off if you tried to pick them up.  So Cat Lady devised a sneaky way of catching the skiddish ones. She put a metal crate on the back porch, then she  opened the door of the crate and tied a string to it.  Then pulled the string inside the back door.  She put a can of lovely smelling cat food inside the crate.  She sat at the window by the back door with the string in her hand.  When a kitty entered the crate to eat, she pulled the string and the door closed, trapping the kitty inside.  

Now Cat Lady knew everyone of her dalmations by their special spots and knew every one by name.  She knew if it was a boy or a girl kitty in the crate.  She had a lot of patience with waiting on the girls before she pulled the string.  Cat Lady cut a commical scene with the great round up for sure.  Before long, the girls were in the house and the boys outside.  

Cat Lady had many kitties to spay and neuter so she got really organized and got started right away.  She started with the girl kitties first.  She learned that she could get coupons to help with the cost of the spaying procedures at the Vet's spay and neuter clinic.  At the clinic, different veterinarians volunteered on different days.  Some days were boy kitty days, some girl kitties, some boy dogs and some girl dogs.  She made an appointment for four girl kitties on girl kitty day.  They were dropped off in the morning and picked up in the late afternoon.  Cat Lady nursed and spoiled her precious kitties while they got well.  She adored each and every one...   Stay tuned for the next chapter of Cat Lady and her dalmations,  Love you very much,  SC

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 @beastielove @Puddles @Tissyanne ❤️🦋❤️

WHEEEEE!!!!!

hilarious-cat-gifs15.gif

@Yahooey    Meh lubs dis Heart

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Google “Free coronavirus shots in Alabama” and several places offer them. Get your shot!

Lubs,

🦋

Thank you @butterfly123,  Lubs you too!   I always get a lift in spirit when I see you post.  Ewe iz goud for meh!  I'm glad they can up your medicine.  I'm sorry hubby got sick.  I hope everything is better now.  I hope you enjoy the next chapter in Cat Lady's story.  She is a hand full and queen in her own mind. Smiley Happy  I love you very much and miss you.  Sending sweet kitty purrs and kitty kisses,  Heart SC