Super Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

[ Edited ]

Good morning Pancakers!

Beastielove, I think the title of this thread is great so no need to start a new one as far as I'm concerned.   I'm not sure, but I think I read (somewhere) here yesterday that you can Edit OP titles now with no time limit.  To edit, you click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of  your OP.  So if you really want to change it, maybe try that. 

Welcome newtoallthis!  Please stop by often to say hi. Smiley Happy

Adelle, I hope the temps drop a little on moving day.  In the meantime, try to stay cool! Smiley Happy

Cooling off under the faucet.

Funny dog pictures

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad we all found each other.

Welcome newtoallthis - pls stop by, say hello and join in the fun.

Adelle - thank you for all the great pics. I knew you would come through even though you are moving. Glad you got your priorities set straight. insert laughing emotie. I hate the new ones. They all looked the same and are super tiny. What's up with that?

Honored Contributor

photo.JPG

Honored Contributor

photo.JPG

Honored Contributor

I needed to add Zoe's picture and the lovely painting that Puglet did of her.

Puglet - we need some artwork pls and pics of Mr M

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning Yahooey!

Awww, thanks for posting the pic of sweet Zoe.  Heart   I have to say, my rendition is pretty durn good if I say so myself, lolol.

I keep checking back here to make sure our thread hasn't disappeared.  Boy, posting here sure is a PITA.   Signing in 100 times a day, re-setting Preferences, fonts, etc.  I hope they fix these things soon.

Honored Contributor

Unknown.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Expletive deleted! It's been one of those days.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

Tuesday Evening Greetings

I'm taking the sage advice of adelle and puglet to heart...I will not make any changes to the title of this totally fur-bulous thread and will leave well enough alone!!

I'll be honest with all of you...I was in an absolute panic yesterday morning when I saw this heinous "update" of the Q Community and couldn't find the original Pancake thread or any of you. I thought that I had lost all of you and was devastated that we'd never be able to "talk" to each other again.

Then,thankfully I came across puglet's post and saw that she had reached out to me via this board and I was elated! I then started this thread to serve as a beacon of light for all of the Pancakers to come to in order to find each other once again, and for new Pancakers to join us in the Wonderful World of Pancake ...and happily it worked!

Wishing all of you a peaceful night.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Which reminds me, I have a can of frosting in the cupboard...no point in packing it.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.