Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Happy Mewsday Pancakers!

After a long 4 day weekend - I was out of sorts coming back in. I think someone wants something from me. 

giphy-1.gif

Honored Contributor

Hi @brbfromTX 

I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. We do miss you and understand if you cannot post. We Pancakers just worry when one of our Princesses do not make a royal appearance every so often. You know how gossip happens.

@puglet11 it still feels warm to me and NO it is not time for jackets. I saw someone wearing a jacket today. Not a wrap, suit jacket or something for the AC subway. A bonified outdoor jacket. A LL Bean, Northface, Eddie Bauer, Land's End jacket. 

@beastielove I trust you are doing well. Hugs to your clan for me.

Honored Contributor

@catlover

I see you hearted my post - come out and play. I'll even bang out a ditty for you. Don't be too impressed, I can't play an instrument and I can't sing either.

funny-cat-gifs-061-007.gif

Valued Contributor

@Yahooey The piano playing kitty sure reminds me our of Sami!  Here is a picture of her at my Grandma's farm looking like she has spotted a field mouse!image.jpeg

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday ❤️

Honored Contributor

yahooey wrote:

Happy Mewsday Pancakers!

After a long 4 day weekend - I was out of sorts coming back in. I think someone wants something from me. 

giphy-1.gif

This is too stinking cute!!!!

-----------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

yahooey wrote:

@CATLOVER

I see you hearted my post - come out and play. I'll even bang out a ditty for you. Don't be too impressed, I can't play an instrument and I can't sing either.

funny-cat-gifs-061-007.gif

So is this!!!!

I think that the kitteh on the keys is the famous Nora.

--------------------------------

Honored Contributor

brbfromTX wrote:

@yahooey The piano playing kitty sure reminds me our of Sami!  Here is a picture of her at my Grandma's farm looking like she has spotted a field mouse!image.jpeg

brb...

Your Sami is quite the beauty.

Sending lots of healing prayers your way and hoping that you're feline 100 purr-cent better ASAP!

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@brbfromTX wrote:

@Yahooey The piano playing kitty sure reminds me our of Sami!  Here is a picture of her at my Grandma's farm looking like she has spotted a field mouse!image.jpeg

brb...

Your Sami is quite the beauty.

Sending lots of healing prayers your way and hoping that you're feline 100 purr-cent better ASAP!

Sami wants that field mouse in the worse way. Lemmi at him, road kill!

Honored Contributor

Happy Furday Pancakers!

Went back to the pool for the 1st time in 2 weeks and then to PT after work. It was refreshing at the pool and lovely. @puglet11 - you are always welcome to swim in my 'pool' which is more like a hot tub without the jets. So more of a tub.

Then to PT and it kicked my a##. Leg press is my last exercise of the session. Impress with the weights? Don't be. I did 1 set of 120# using both legs. 2 sets of 60# per leg. Then I was supposed to end with 1 set of 120# using both legs. I grunted, nothing moved. I grunted more loudly and I was sweating - still nothing moved. He said to lower it to 100#. That last set with the 20# decrease, I was still struggling.

WHAT IS UP WITH THE HEAT??? Yeah, I'm shouting. Totally bummed since now my allergies are picking up. Between the sweat and the drippy nose, lots of napkins to sop up my leaking parts.

Try to stay cool.

Honored Contributor

Meow-Day Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you pawsome Princesses a very pleasant day,that it marks the beginning of a very pleasant week and that you're feline fine!.Cat Happy