Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

@Puddles wrote:

Dear @Puddles,    Thank you for introducing us to Birdie.  She will soon be finding out that she got one of the best homes in the whole wide world.  She has a darling face.  Go ahead now and spoil her rotten.  Take care sweet friend,  Love and hugs, SC

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@beastielove  @Yahooey  @Sweet Caroline 1  @Tissyanne  @butterfly123    I just had to introduce you to Birdie, my brother's newly adopted cat. We have been visiting the SPCA with him for several days and he kept going back to visit with her and her eyes would light up. So, I would say it was love at first sight. She and Snow White have become fast friends and are both now snuggled up on my brother's bed.

Anyway, she is a beautiful one year old with beautiful markings. She has a sweet personality and loves to be held and stroked. She's been microchipped, has all her shots and spayed.

I know my notifications are full, but it's late, so I'll respond and post again this weekend. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

@Puddles , 

I am so happy for Birdie, and your brother. How exciting! She is lovely, and her eyes have a smart expression.  Snow has a new friend. Thank you for sharing her picture with us. 

I hope you are having a good time. You remain in my heart, and my prayers. 

I love you. 

animated-love-message-image-0001.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove  Woman Happy

I am taking

your Tons of Love

with all of the HUGS.  @beastielove 

Actually just signed on - OH, about two hours ago ref: to a child abuse topic

that I felt [Mom - Mom] my empowerment in understanding what the OP  had witnessed.

I had seen very similar incidents, coming through the years, as a triage clinical... while on on staff / hospital.

All through winter I used my IN HOME WORK time through Neighborhood, within a radius of 40 miles... in either direction, finding shelter through an organization for pets; re-homing those that people wanted nothing more to do with. 

"..... I.E.,Adopted pets that were not to their wants of perfection.  Very surprised but most of us WON out". ! Cat Happy 99.99999999999+ %, and the ones that were ill we sought money through donations for emergencies.

I definitely had fallen back doing my art projects to strike up more thought provoking ideas to lessen the loss anxiety for all pets and 3 exotic rare birds that by accident escaped when a child left the door open.

At 10 below 0, I didn't have much of a positive outlook for their survival, but withing two weeks we found 2, the last one just a month ago. Amazing..absolutely.

This area, ~ our home,  ~ where I hang my hat, apparently, is and has been in the past, and now the ___ ------------- ______    Y E S..............

( in many minds) Drop off Center for unwanted pets. 

~ beatielove, answering your question: we met on Pet lovers, firstly after we found Cream, or he found us, as a Hobo cat aging towards 5-6 years on the streets farther away from our home.

I had seen him as a gentle feral, but not a fearful one, so someone had him - at - one- time- After we finally he finally stepped into our home.

He was so hungry, and appeared to curl up sleeping on the floor. It had taken over two months for him to own the lower end of the sofa to sleep with a light on.

I turned the great room into a temporary Cream's domain after he was de~* flea'd, all needed kitty vaccines, a cleansing down to the last found claw, a nail & ragged paw healing treatment / trim and caring for a torn ear, one eye totally cut open and an added diagnosis having FIV.  most would have had him out of their life ( not perfect), but I saw great potential and that's how he reached the age of almost 12 or more..( guessing).

Then there was you:

asking about his health, activities.

Beauty Junkie really related to having a shy feral named Pal that she cared for years, living under her shed and in her garage.

There was Dorothy Two Too, dooBdoo, 57 Babe Sammy Cat, Marlo Cat, my dear friend, Croemer.

Indeed, I can name over 10 more, but have not seen any of the ladies for over five years, and that's how I MET dear you Heart I even remembered when Sammy Cat's SCHMOO died on April 19th. That almost had taken her over the edge, rightfully so, he was as her little child. Hello, @Sammycat1 - I send you a Heart, too. 

She and her husband are very great with sweetness being pet lovers as *you*are, also, beatielove. Not a WHOLE lot of us around that I can name that quickly. 

...let me know how you handled the car problems.

Do not concern yourself with me catching up, since I am here ``` periodically, myself.

LOVE to you sweet lady, always. 

@beastielove wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

@beastielove wrote:

@NAES1 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAES!!

Wishing you a most incredible,peaceful,

beautiful and blessed brand new 365 day

journey around the Sun! Woman Very Happy

Love,

beastie

(((((HeartBIRTHDAY HUGSHeart)))))

P.S. I still remember your beloved kitty,Cream.

----------------------------------

All of my children have paws   =^..^=

OH! Hello my beautiful pet and animal 'THE BEST' friend from 2011 and when Cream Boy went missing on December 02, 2013... that date and right through almost 16 months you stayed empowered to keep me positive EACH day with a flavor of joy with suggestions and all possibilities that I could hold to.

Oh yes, by all means with a sad memory you were there. Smiley Surprised

Heart   I would never -ever forget you, and in fact, dooBdoo had mentioned that ` very thing` to me just about 4 months ago... how we became so very close; she had remembered, also.  many of the posters chimed in and never missed a day. Unfortunately most that were there have either passe on, fell ill to many health issues - eight years turns our lives to a place we would never have thought. ~beastielove, I had written ( on a journal) a tribute to last March when I had been here for several consecutive weeks, but when the web / software was quite over flowing with glitches, I thought it best to wait.

After that (as I mentioned) my husband noticed the lumbar health OUCH, so I'll send it very soon...haa, probably within two or three block post spaces. 

My birthday was the same as Queen E's, I must have taken it and her cake and ran ... Woman Wink  Thank you for the work that you put into it, but if my memory serves me as Correct, yours is coming soon. It's a new number Woman Surprised and still I swipe right over it... I MUST... I missed my renewal for the 4 year driving license. I believe I have 100+ days to have my photo one more time, then four year PoPs up soon enough.

I have been ( w/o) driving only one time as a post office alert that could HAAA ...have you seen this woman?

Have you heard anything from Pet Lovers' Beauty Junkie? And also, 57 Babe, along with a many many friends that we definitely knew.

I believe I still have SFNative's>>>>>>>> (?)

( large desk top in Dell) email,but mine has changed.

Many, many times I certainly have been thinking of her and where she -did- live and her health & living arrangements, there. I had written to her and we exchanged photos.

We had the opportunity to have anyone's home phone number and mail address; wish I had listed more than I did, including yours..for sure. She was a teaching nurse and we had a lot in common... back & forth. Smart gal!

`beastielove, I had just learned of your sweetie pie, Samantha's passing, and sending a deep sincere hug for you. I know that hurt.

I remembered her as a youngster and so active. I loved her name and your stories of all 4 when young and vibrant. How you LOVE your children with paws.

Our son was here with us for Easter, and soon will be here in about one weeks with hugs and a fun filled weekend. That is OUR joy...maybe someday, a daughter-in-law...? He loves his profession and pretty set with his happy life. Something rare, but take it as it come and cherish the days to years.

He knows what he wants. I'll just hold my breath for a surprise...THERE!

PLEASE know that I cherish your creative ART work and the words speak to me as truth, and an on going friendship with loving memories, for an Infinity. 

Send a speedy HUG to you for ~ ALL ~ that you do, are devoted in caring for and knowing that you are so OH very special. 

your sincere and always caring friend Smiley Happy Heart   .......... NAES

@beastielove 

5.5.'21

My Dearest @NAES1 

Please accept my late Thank You

for your kind and deeply appreciated

condolences regarding the recent loss

of my beloved Samantha and for the

hugs too.

Your memory is correct...my birthday

is next month.

I always enjoy reading your posts and

am elated that you have joined the

rest of us Pancakers on a more frequent

basis.

I'm also elated to find out that we've

been friends for 10 years! I knew that

we had "met" quite a while ago but

couldn't remember when! Not sure which

thread it was...many of those from

"days of yore" no longer exhist anymore.

Sending you tons of love filled hugs and

wishing you a blessed Mother's Day.

Hopefully your son will be there to

celebrate with you and your DH!

(((((HeartNAESHeart)))))

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

howl es et en ur neckz uf woodz?

sunni en brite todai - injoy

@beastielove @Tissyanne @Sweet Caroline 1 @Puddles @dooBdoo @NAES1 ❤️🦋❤️

tumblr_ng328esOSx1te5ruso1_500.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

howl es et en ur neckz uf woodz?

sunni en brite todai - injoy

@beastielove @Tissyanne @Sweet Caroline 1 @Puddles @dooBdoo @NAES1 ❤️🦋❤️

tumblr_ng328esOSx1te5ruso1_500.gif

@Yahooey 

Iz sunneez anz britez inz

mai nex uf da woodz too!

Sawz mai beloved Shironeko

inz da pitcher (kitteh lying down)

anz mai heart wuz filled wif joyz! HeartCat Happy

Wish-shing ewe,@Puddles,@Sweet Caroline 1,

@Tissyanne,@dooBdoo anz @NAES1a

furbulous dai!!! Woman Very Happy

Lubz,

beastie

(((((HeartBIG FLUFFY KITTEH HUGZHeart)))))

----------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Have a great weekend | Great weekend quotes, Happy weekend quotes, Weekend  quotes

@beastielove   @Yahooey   @Tissyanne   @Sweet Caroline 1  @butterfly123  

Life is good here in the woods of East Texas. Our newest family member has made herself right at home. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Have a great weekend | Great weekend quotes, Happy weekend quotes, Weekend  quotes

@beastielove   @Yahooey   @Tissyanne   @Sweet Caroline 1  @butterfly123  

Life is good here in the woods of East Texas. Our newest family member has made herself right at home. 

@Puddles 

Thank you for the update

with the good mews! Sending

you heaps more pawsitive energy

and lubz filled hugz! Woman Very Happy

(((((HeartPUDDLESHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 

Thank you for mentioning me and the memory of my beloved Schmoo. I am writing a book about him but I continue to post on the "That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter, 2.0" thread here in Pet Lovers nearly every day with many of the original posters and many new, too. I remember Cream so very well!

We adopted two kitties who were rescued from a hoarders home and sent from shelter to shelter for years until we took them. Their health was ruined from these circumstances, we took them on anyway. We named them Fay Wray and Frankie.

Our dear Fay Wray (a feisty tortie) died a few years ago but we still have Frankie (a gray and white tuxedo cat), who has had her share of trials and surgeries. But as you know, the Family of Schmoo fights for our kitties:

Frankie 1 30 2020.jpg

Honored Contributor

shy cats need a place to get away banner hand drawn illustration humor  weird Art Print by stusa4ever | Society6

Honored Contributor

Playful Cats

Hello Pancakers!  Just stopping by to wish all of you a blessed Sunday afternoon.  I need to finish the story of Cat Lady and Darling soon.  Love and hugs, SC