Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

55+ Happy Birthday Cat ❤️ Wishes Quotes, Images & Memes

My precious @beastielove,   I'm a little late with my birthday wishes for Samantha.  But heaven wasn't late, Samantha had a fun day celebrating the day she was sent to earth and find her way to you.  

Sending you sweet huggins and lots of love,  Blessings, SCHeart

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Sending you a belated Thank You

as well for the equally beautiful

birthday greetings that you sent

to my beloved Samantha as well

as for the huggins and the love.

As I mentioned in my post to

@Puddles Samantha was reunited

with her sister Maggie and I know

that my precious girls were elated

to finally be celebrating their Cinco

de Mayo birthday together once again.

lubz,

beastie

(((((HeartSWEET CHARLOTTEHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Famous Cartoon Cats

Hello friends!  Here is Cat Lady and Darling, Part 2

When we left off, Cat Lady had further plans for Darling.  It was starting to get really cold outside and Cat Lady always worried about Darling being cold when the temperature dipped low in the winter.  One evening as Darling was eating from the kitty food bowl, Cat Lady got behind him, lifted him up in a football tuck and darted into the house with him before he could think twice.  Clunk... the door was closed as Darling wiggled out of her arms and ran as far as he could get, into the far bedroom.  He hid himself under the dresser and that was that, Darling became a indoor kitty.  

Now Darling, being an outdoor kitty, found himself in a whole new different world.  He stayed under the dresser as he pondered his situation.  As he wasn't coming out any time soon, Cat Lady put a kitty food bowl and kitty water bowl in the far bedroom for Darling.  She also brought in his very own kitty litter box.  Each day Cat Lady checked in on Darling and made sure that he was eating and drinking from his kitty bowls.  She also checked to see if he was using his kitty litter box.  She was very happy and releived that he was using his kitty litter box.  

Now that was the beginning of Darling getting domesticated and getting use to living inside the house.  Each time Cat Lady went into the bathroom she peeped into the far bedroom to see what she could see.  Soon she spotted Darling laying on the bed and they looked at each other and somehow they both knew that everything was going to work out.  Cat Lady put protective covers on the bed because everything in Cat Ladys house is prim and propper and just right.  

Well that is the end of Part 2 of Cat Lady and Darling.  Time for intermission....  Love SC

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Wheeze lubbzd Part 2! Whenz

iz intermishunz ober? Wheeze

redeez fur Part 3! Cat LOL

beastie,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Woman Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

--------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@beastielove wrote:

@NAES1 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAES!!

Wishing you a most incredible,peaceful,

beautiful and blessed brand new 365 day

journey around the Sun! Woman Very Happy

Love,

beastie

(((((HeartBIRTHDAY HUGSHeart)))))

P.S. I still remember your beloved kitty,Cream.

----------------------------------

All of my children have paws   =^..^=

OH! Hello my beautiful pet and animal 'THE BEST' friend from 2011 and when Cream Boy went missing on December 02, 2013... that date and right through almost 16 months you stayed empowered to keep me positive EACH day with a flavor of joy with suggestions and all possibilities that I could hold to.

Oh yes, by all means with a sad memory you were there. Smiley Surprised

Heart   I would never -ever forget you, and in fact, dooBdoo had mentioned that ` very thing` to me just about 4 months ago... how we became so very close; she had remembered, also.  many of the posters chimed in and never missed a day. Unfortunately most that were there have either passe on, fell ill to many health issues - eight years turns our lives to a place we would never have thought. ~beastielove, I had written ( on a journal) a tribute to last March when I had been here for several consecutive weeks, but when the web / software was quite over flowing with glitches, I thought it best to wait.

After that (as I mentioned) my husband noticed the lumbar health OUCH, so I'll send it very soon...haa, probably within two or three block post spaces. 

My birthday was the same as Queen E's, I must have taken it and her cake and ran ... Woman Wink  Thank you for the work that you put into it, but if my memory serves me as Correct, yours is coming soon. It's a new number Woman Surprised and still I swipe right over it... I MUST... I missed my renewal for the 4 year driving license. I believe I have 100+ days to have my photo one more time, then four year PoPs up soon enough.

I have been ( w/o) driving only one time as a post office alert that could HAAA ...have you seen this woman?

Have you heard anything from Pet Lovers' Beauty Junkie? And also, 57 Babe, along with a many many friends that we definitely knew.

I believe I still have SFNative's>>>>>>>> (?)

( large desk top in Dell) email,but mine has changed.

Many, many times I certainly have been thinking of her and where she -did- live and her health & living arrangements, there. I had written to her and we exchanged photos.

We had the opportunity to have anyone's home phone number and mail address; wish I had listed more than I did, including yours..for sure. She was a teaching nurse and we had a lot in common... back & forth. Smart gal!

`beastielove, I had just learned of your sweetie pie, Samantha's passing, and sending a deep sincere hug for you. I know that hurt.

I remembered her as a youngster and so active. I loved her name and your stories of all 4 when young and vibrant. How you LOVE your children with paws.

Our son was here with us for Easter, and soon will be here in about one weeks with hugs and a fun filled weekend. That is OUR joy...maybe someday, a daughter-in-law...? He loves his profession and pretty set with his happy life. Something rare, but take it as it come and cherish the days to years.

He knows what he wants. I'll just hold my breath for a surprise...THERE!

PLEASE know that I cherish your creative ART work and the words speak to me as truth, and an on going friendship with loving memories, for an Infinity. 

Send a speedy HUG to you for ~ ALL ~ that you do, are devoted in caring for and knowing that you are so OH very special. 

your sincere and always caring friend Smiley Happy Heart   .......... NAES

@beastielove 

5.5.'21

My Dearest @NAES1 

Please accept my late Thank You

for your kind and deeply appreciated

condolences regarding the recent loss

of my beloved Samantha and for the

hugs too.

Your memory is correct...my birthday

is next month.

I always enjoy reading your posts and

am elated that you have joined the

rest of us Pancakers on a more frequent

basis.

I'm also elated to find out that we've

been friends for 10 years! I knew that

we had "met" quite a while ago but

couldn't remember when! Not sure which

thread it was...many of those from

"days of yore" no longer exhist anymore.

Sending you tons of love filled hugs and

wishing you a blessed Mother's Day.

Hopefully your son will be there to

celebrate with you and your DH!

(((((HeartNAESHeart)))))

---------------------------------

Honored Contributor

May be an image of cat and text that says 'Lust peaking in to see what you are all doing. Aoфe you are haring great Saturday.'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

C0C55FF5-CA6A-4C22-96C0-8FD6705C8BA0.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Not to hijack, but has anyone heard from Claudiane who was Pancake's caretaker mom?

She moved from the Detroit area to the desert SW.

Just wondering on this day before Mother's Day.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

Not to hijack, but has anyone heard from Claudiane who was Pancake's caretaker mom?

She moved from the Detroit area to the desert SW.

Just wondering on this day before Mother's Day.

Dear @Snowpuppy    I'm sorry I don't remember Claudiane.  I'm hoping some of the others can give you some better news.  Happy Mothers Day to you,  SC 

Honored Contributor

Mother's Day Decorations & Supplies | Party City

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY PRECIOUS LADIES!

Dear Pancakers,  All of you feline loving females, I wish each of you a very special day of love, coming to you from every kitty in your heart, any child, adult or senior person, friend or neighbor who you ever nurtured.  May all of that nurturing love come back to you on this special day of adoration and love.  All nurturing women are special every day.  With much love, SC

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 @beastielove @butterfly123 @Puddles 

Happy Mother's Day whether they are 2 legged, 4 legged, winged or finned

unnamed.gif