Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Pin by Dori Kelsey on Feelings | Cats, Pet grief, Crazy cats

@beastielove   Sometimes a very special cat enters our lives…their presence changes our hearts forever, and we are blessed for having known them. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Samantha.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@beastielove 

I’m saddened to read that Samantha has gone to heaven. My heart hurts for you knowing that empty place she has left within you and your daily life. You are my beloved friend and it pains me to know you’re hurting.

I wish we didn’t live so far apart and I could be there to hug you. 

I love you dearest friend and will miss my niece. I can’t seem to find the words to express what I want to write. 

Lubs

🦋

Honored Contributor

Hello @beastielove @Puddles @Yahooey @Sweet Caroline 1 @dooBdoo @Tissyanne 

Having some issues with the pain medication so I will make this short. I miss you and love you.

@Puddles 

I read the message in the positive thoughts thread and agree with your decision. The forums aren’t the same as before the pandemic. Thank you a million times for continuing the thread. Your kindness and friendship is most appreciated. 

Thank you for your prayers and friendship. You’re all treasures. 

Sorry, what I want to write isn’t coming to me right now.

Honored Contributor

Kitty and Butterfly' Giclee Print - Nate Owens | Art.com  @butterfly123 

I am so relieved that you saw my post on the Positive Thoughts thread and you agree. I thought it was time to let it go as it was making me sad to keep it going, but @possummink and @Sweet Caroline 1 thought I could just make it an ongoing thread. So, I have decided a yearly thread would work. 

I miss you and I say special prayers everyday that your pain will ease. BTW, I hope you look in on the Thoughts and Prayers thread once in awhile too. Messages continue there.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123  It's good to see you posting, and hope you continue to do well! Miss you!  🦋

Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday! Play with your cats – VIP Animal Care

@beastielove @butterfly123 @Puddles @Yahooey @Tissyanne @dooBdoo 

Good morning friends!  Stopping by to wish all Pancakers a wonderful weekend!  Some of you are needing extra love and care at this time so I'm asking for Jesus to hold you close in his arms and bless you all with healing, soothing of aching hearts, peace in your lives and lifting of spirits.  

Sending everyone purring snuggles and love,  SC Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

(((@beastielove))) 

Reading your poignant tribute to your precious Samantha moved me to tears, as did all of the beautiful responses on this and your other thread.   

Those of us who know this wrenching loss -- and that's most of us -- link arms with you and support you.   

Samantha was blessed beyond measure by your love and care.

"When you touch a cat with your spirit... in return, they touch your soul with their heart."❤️

catSpirit.PNG

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

Hello @beastielove @Puddles @Yahooey @Sweet Caroline 1 @dooBdoo @Tissyanne 

Having some issues with the pain medication so I will make this short. I miss you and love you.

@Puddles 

I read the message in the positive thoughts thread and agree with your decision. The forums aren’t the same as before the pandemic. Thank you a million times for continuing the thread. Your kindness and friendship is most appreciated. 

Thank you for your prayers and friendship. You’re all treasures. 

Sorry, what I want to write isn’t coming to me right now.

(((@butterfly123))),

Everything you say is purrrrrfect.  

Always.  Absolutely!

My love to you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good evening Pancakers !  Happy weekend

@dooBdoo , @beastielove , @Sweet Caroline 1 , @Puddles , @butterfly123, @Yahooey 

images (3).jpeg