Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

@dooBdoo wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@beastielove @Puddles @Tissyanne @Yahooey @Sweet Caroline 1 

Just here for a second. Appointment on Thursday to up the pain medication. DH had to leave work to come home and take care of me and now DH is vomiting. 

Miss you and lubs you

🦋

Hello, dear @butterfly123...  I'm not an official Pancaker, so I apologize for barging in.

You've always been so kind to me, checking for me when I was missing, offering your everpresent kindness and grace.  

I'm so grateful for you.

I think of you every day, check for updates, and hold you and your husband close in my prayers.  I'm sorry he's ill.  I pray for you both.

Please take good and gentle care, my friend.❤️❤️❤️

Dear @dooBdoo,  If you love kitties you are a Pancaker!  I'm trying to learn kitteh talk.  Smiley Happy  Love, SC

Honored Contributor

This Company Makes Hilarious Cardboard Tanks, Planes And Houses For Cats |  DeMilked

@beastielove @dooBdoo @Yahooey @butterfly123 @Puddles @Tissyanne 

Most of you know that I have dogs right now but if I had a cat, it would totally have a club house or fort made of cardboard boxes.  Some fancy digs!  It was fabulous hearing from butterfly.  Wishing all the Pancakers a wonderful week,  Love SC

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

May be an image of footwear and text that says 'Belle Soirée Happy Evening Posté/FB Page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

@butterfly123 it was lovely seeing your post. You and DH are always in my thoughts and prayers.

@beastielove  @Yahooey  @Tissyanne  @Sweet Caroline 1   I just wanted you to know how very special you are to me. Thank you for your friendship.

@dooBdoo   I hope you enjoy being a Pancaker as much as I have.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

I Love You, Too | The Best Possible World

I love you too @Puddles!   You are a most precious friend.  Mega friendie hugs,  Love SC Heart Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Puddles @beastielove @Yahooey @Sweet Caroline 1 @butterfly123 

Happy Monday

a.baa-Sweet-kittens-drinking-milk-.jpg

@Tissyanne 

48 THANK YOU HAPPY CAT STICKER LABEL ENVELOPE SEALS 1.2" ROUND | eBay  May your week be full of happy.

My @Puddles , 

I hope your week is full of happy too. Love you. Heart

60e5413b7985bd5e7b749e0d715ddbea.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles , 

Your friendship is Heart 

23f8a28168a096148c0856a52e212413.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@beastielove @Puddles @Tissyanne @Yahooey @Sweet Caroline 1 

Just here for a second. Appointment on Thursday to up the pain medication. DH had to leave work to come home and take care of me and now DH is vomiting. 

Miss you and lubs you

🦋

Hello, dear @butterfly123...  I'm not an official Pancaker, so I apologize for barging in.

You've always been so kind to me, checking for me when I was missing, offering your everpresent kindness and grace.  

I'm so grateful for you.

I think of you every day, check for updates, and hold you and your husband close in my prayers.  I'm sorry he's ill.  I pray for you both.

Please take good and gentle care, my friend.❤️❤️❤️

Dear @dooBdoo,  If you love kitties you are a Pancaker!  I'm trying to learn kitteh talk.  Smiley Happy  Love, SC

Thank you, dear @Sweet Caroline 1!   Oh, yes, I've loved kitties since I was old enough to hug them!   This is the first time in my life, other than briefly during one of my cross-country moves, that my home hasn't been graced with a cat, or cats.    I'm a huge fan of TinyKittens, although I don't keep up with all of their activities as much as I used to.   Also, Jackson Galaxy is a favorite of mine -- I just watched/listened to their latest "Cat Camp" last Saturday, which was about 5 or 6 hours dedicated to felines and the people who love them.  I'm fascinated and enchanted by kitties!  My love to you, too!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

May be an image of footwear and text that says 'Belle Soirée Happy Evening Posté/FB Page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

@butterfly123 it was lovely seeing your post. You and DH are always in my thoughts and prayers.

@beastielove  @Yahooey  @Tissyanne  @Sweet Caroline 1   I just wanted you to know how very special you are to me. Thank you for your friendship.

@dooBdoo   I hope you enjoy being a Pancaker as much as I have.

Thank you, @Puddles!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

So Sorry For Your Loss (Cat) - Rosie's Wonders Connection Cards

Precious @beastielove,  My heart weeps with yours.  I'm so sorry about little Samantha being called away.  I'm praying for the Lord to hold you close during this time of sadness.  I'm holding you close in my arms and won't let go.  I'm here, lean on me.  Love you, SC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

((( ❤️@beastielove  ❤️ )))

the bestest mom Samantha could have had

hugs to you my friend

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 6.37.41 AM.png