Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

[ Edited ]

@beastielove @Yahooey  @Tissyanne  @Sweet Caroline 1 

Wishing you a fun weekend.  ETA:  Hugs to all!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Cat Kisses Butterfly Good Morning | Cat illustration, Morning cat, Cat  background    @butterfly123 

Sending you some butterfly kisses.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Puddles @beastielove @Sweet Caroline 1 @Tissyanne @Yahooey 3FF00DAD-D928-489E-91DD-818408BFF329.gif

@butterfly123      Hey there!   Good to hear from you!  I don't know what state you live in, we have been having bad weather here in the south.  It's the time of year to keep an eye on the weather and be ready to take cover.  

I pray for God to keep you comfortable and pain free so that you can have peace.  Please give your Mr Butterfly a "hey there" from me.  I'm not sure how often you are able to come here to visit but I'm going to start leaving you stories here on Calling all Pancakers.  These will be stories about my sister and her cats.  I hope you will enjoy them.  Love you so much, SC Heart

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 , 

Thinking of you. 

d83f85c6862a2aafc79c3de9001671b6.jpg

Honored Contributor

7+ Bicolor Pattern Variations in Cats (and Why They Occur) - PetHelpful -  By fellow animal lovers and experts

@butterfly123     Once upon a time there was a lady who loved cats.  The lady was a sister of Sweet Charlotte.  Cat lady was married to bad man and he caused her to have a break down and mental illness.  At that time, cat lady's cats were getting mixed up and several litters of cats were born.  They were all white with black markings.  Cat lady called them her Dalmations.  

Well, at that time, Cat lady's and Sweet Charlotte's mother passed away and cat lady moved into their mothers house with her Dalmations and divorced bad man.  Now cat lady lives one house away from Sweet Charlotte.

Cat lady said ...  It is my fault that all of these kitties were born and I'm going to take care of them.  Cat lady and her family found homes for many of the kittens and began the great kitty round up.  Each and every cat, one by one, was taken to get spayed and neutred.  

This is where the cat lady stories begin ...with the great kitty round up.  Stay tuned for the next chapter of Cat lady and her Dalmations.  Love you, SC

Honored Contributor

@beastielove  @Yahooey  @Tissyanne  @Sweet Caroline 1 

Hope it's a fun day!

Thinking of our @butterfly123.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Puddles @beastielove @Sweet Caroline 1 @Tissyanne @Yahooey 3FF00DAD-D928-489E-91DD-818408BFF329.gif

@butterfly123 

My heart filled with joy when

I saw your post! Me and the

kitties continue to remain with

you and Mr.B in spirit 24/7 and

are sending you tons of positive

energy and the both of you tons

of warm comfort hugs.

Love you always and forever

beastie,Samantha,Olivia,Henry & Jack

Woman HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

(((((HeartBUTTERFLY123 & MR.BHeart)))))

-----------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

7+ Bicolor Pattern Variations in Cats (and Why They Occur) - PetHelpful -  By fellow animal lovers and experts

@butterfly123     Once upon a time there was a lady who loved cats.  The lady was a sister of Sweet Charlotte.  Cat lady was married to bad man and he caused her to have a break down and mental illness.  At that time, cat lady's cats were getting mixed up and several litters of cats were born.  They were all white with black markings.  Cat lady called them her Dalmations.  

Well, at that time, Cat lady's and Sweet Charlotte's mother passed away and cat lady moved into their mothers house with her Dalmations and divorced bad man.  Now cat lady lives one house away from Sweet Charlotte.

Cat lady said ...  It is my fault that all of these kitties were born and I'm going to take care of them.  Cat lady and her family found homes for many of the kittens and began the great kitty round up.  Each and every cat, one by one, was taken to get spayed and neutred.  

This is where the cat lady stories begin ...with the great kitty round up.  Stay tuned for the next chapter of Cat lady and her Dalmations.  Love you, SC

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Loved this! Looking forward to

reading the next chapter! Cat Very Happy

(((((HeartCAT LADY & SWEET CHARLOTTEHeart)))))

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor