Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

@Yahooey @beastielove @Puddles @Tissyanne @Sweet Caroline 1 

Dear beloved friends 

I love you more than anything. Your friendship warms my soul and makes my heart smile. We have had many laughs, tears and become family. This will be my last message to my family here. 

I have asked for no livesaving measures, no obituary and no service of any kind. Both our families know nothing about what is taking place. That’s what Butterfly’s do, they fly about and land for awhile and fly away up to heaven.

I was hoping that no one would be on the forum when I left my final message but I see you @Yahooey and tears are rolling down my face knowing you will see this first. 

Please virtually hold each other’s hands, Love each other and take care of our family here. Please?

I will miss you but know I will watch over you. I LOVE YOU and know how uniquely special each of you are to me. I want to include my favorite quote that I tried to live by in hopes it will bring some peace to your hearts. 

You are each beautiful gifted angels here on earth I won’t forget. Please remember how worthy and magnificent you are.

I LOVE YOU,

🦋

Honored Contributor

0F1592CE-3DD5-4A76-9DEB-4DF529F1E621.jpeg

Honored Contributor

God Bless You3FDD04B5-A70D-48D4-8EC2-5FF03B92B177.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

Im so sorry. I didn’t want to burden anyone. With everything going on in the world I didn’t want to add to the heavy load on anyone’s shoulders. I hope you will forgive me and know I did what I thought was best for all of you in not saying anything.  

Love, 🦋

Honored Contributor

I understand @butterfly123 

I ❤️you

I pray you are not in pain...

I can't even write right now....

I'm sorry.... 

ai lubs u ❤️🦋

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

I understand @butterfly123 

I ❤️you

I pray you are not in pain...

I can't even write right now....

I'm sorry.... 

ai lubs u ❤️🦋

@Yahooey 

Ai unnerstand an Ai Lubs u fur eber an eber

Honored Contributor

@Puddles 

Thank you for keeping the positive thoughts thread going all this time. Please do what your heart whispers to you going forward. 

Love,

🦋

Honored Contributor

845BC93D-E64A-4FE9-87AF-49AD36388BC0.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Flying colors: Researcher reveals hidden world through the eyes of  butterflies

Dear precious @butterfly123      My heart is in shock and I am deeply saddened.  Words escape me except for these ....  Because of a heaven sent miracle, given to this nobody when she was 13 years old, I can tell you that there is nothing to fear.  Life does continue after this one and you will not be alone when you go home.

I love you my precious friend... Love you so much, SC

Honored Contributor

VOL0153 Top Cute Animals baby 2018 Top Funny Videos pictures EVER LoL Top  HaHaHa most in the world top10

@butterfly123   A little smile for you...