Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

@Puddles , @beastielove , @Yahooey , @butterfly123 , @Sweet Caroline 1 

Happy Sunday my friends, 

I hope the day is good for you.

184083-Swinging-By-To-Say-Have-A-Great-Sunday.jpg

Honored Contributor

Have a Blessed Sunday.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Remember this is a brand new week to enjoy - so enjoy! Be Blessed, Cherokee  Billie Spiritual Advisor | Cats, Kittens, Cute cats

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles 

Lubz diz!HeartCat LOL

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123   It was a good feeling to hear from you at Christmas time.  It sounds like you are holding your own while hubby is having stress from work.  Work related stress is a heavy thing to deal with.  It robbed me of my joy for a long time.  When I lost my job on Apr 2nd because of covid, I never shedded one tear.  In fact I felt as giddy as a school girl.  I had no fear of the future and literally felt huge relief that I didn't have to go back to that stress factory.  Please bare with hubby the best you can and lift him up when you can.  

I hope your pain medication is keeping you comfortable while you are waiting to get further treatment.  Was wondering if you had a good Christmas and if you have gotten any snow.  We had one day with a trace of flurries here in B'ham.  I would love to get one snowy day with two or three inches.  A rare occurance these days.  

Please stay in touch as often as you can and you and hubby are in my thoughts and prayer too.  Sending love and huggins your way, Love, SC

Honored Contributor

Being A Friend Quotes. QuotesGram

@beastielove @Puddles @Tissyanne @Yahooey @butterfly123 

It's almost New Years Eve and I'm thinking about things that are good to leave behind and things that are good, that I want to keep with me in the new year.  I like to make New Year resolutions because they are hopes and dreams.  Hopes and dreams are healty and lift us up.  Plus, I was weighed at the doctors office the other day and needed a fainting chair.  So losing weight will be one of those things on the list of resolutions.  

I'm blessed to have friends on these forums that welcome me and include me in their lives.  I love all of you and send all of you mega love and big bear huggins.  See ya soon, SC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cat Behavior - Tree House Humane Society

Honored Contributor

@beastielove   @Yahooey   @Tissyanne   @Sweet Caroline 1  and @butterfly123 

May the New Year always find you with your right hand stretched out in friendship, never in want.

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year - and may 2021 bings us all peace, joy and good health

@Puddles @beastielove @Sweet Caroline 1 @Tissyanne @butterfly123 

tenor.gif