Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

Happy Birthday Girl Beautiful GIF - HappyBirthdayGirl Beautiful Heart GIFs

@Yahooey   Is today your birthday? If it is or it isn't, I'm sending you lots of love and hugs. I hope when we can all get out again you will have a big party. Lubs u bunches.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Cat Butterfly GIF - Cat Butterfly Animated - Discover & Share GIFs ...

@butterfly123   Sending lots of love and get well wishes your way.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles 

My BD is in April although I wouldn't identify the actal date (identity stuff) 

I may have mentioned that this year was a big one and my bff and I were planning a trip. No - we were thinking of a trip but never got in the planning stage and didn't even pick a definite destination.

We will share a FT best wishes and now I'm thinking of what kind of cake should I bake for myself. I will probably have to venture out to buy some stuff. I have stuff but should have heavy cream, buttermilk, sour cream, cream cheesse in order to have options. I should have those on hand anyway for baking in the future.

I chose 4/22 Earth Day to celebrate it on this forum - our lil blue marble needs some lubs. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

photo.JPG

HAPPY APRIL BIRTHDAY!!

Wishing you a most amazing,incredible,

fabulous,healthy,peaceful and blessed

brand new 365 day journey around the

Sun!!

Found this painting of your sweet Zoe

that our beloved @puglet1 did from a

photo that you had posted almost five

years ago.

I pray that all is well with her and still

miss her presence with us in Pancakeland.

(((((HeartBIRTHDAY HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

I missed @puglet11 too 

@beastielove 

I pray she is well and happy - 

thank you for posting the painting - she is so talented and funny

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought you might enjoy this @beastielove @Puddles @butterfly123 

Let me spin you a yarn. Got some time? Silly me, of course you do. It all started last year. Yep, last year - when TP was plentiful and bacon was king. Yeah, I know - bacon is still king.

I wanted to knit some Easter toys for the fur babies in my life. Never ever wanting people to be stuck with something. I can practice knitting (learned the previous summer) and they can be destroyed and tossed. I needed stuffing.

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 11.10.07 PM.png

Michaels sold a small bag for about 5.00 and a giant bag for 6.50. What did I buy? the giant bag, of course. The 4 bunnies only used up a smidgeon of the stuffing. So I started looking for patterns. Isn't this cute?

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 10.33.42 PM.png

Not so cute, once you see the price. I don't need it in fancy cashmere yarn. I need to use up the stuffing. One day, strolling through Michael's I saw this dusty grayish purple on clearance. I bought 2 skeins. I planned on making one for me and one for a little girl (kinda know her grandmother but not really). That's another story.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As I was knitting mine, I was using a lot of yarn so went back to Michael's for an extra skein. Since it was on clearance for under $5.00 per skein - better get it now than not enough. I finished mine and stuffed it and showed it to my SIL last summer. She thought it was so cute and since I didn't use the whole skein - I bought 3 and now I have some of mine left plus 2 new skeins - I asked if she wanted one. She would loved one but only if it wasn't too much trouble. I made hers a bit smaller than mine bc if she gets one, my niece might want one and I still have the little girl in the back my head.

Here is mine and my SIL side by backside - lubs the tails

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 11.07.39 PM.png

I gave my SIL her sheep on her BD in Oct. My niece saw the sheep and of course I asked her if she wanted one, yes she did. So what happened? I ran out of stuffing. I had to buy another giant bag. She got hers at Christmas which is a wee bit smaller than her mom's.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So here we are, the last smallest sheep and very little yarn left (looped in the front) but 3/4 bag full of stuffing. It is a catch 22. I will NOT look for patterns to use up the stuffing.

I hoped I entertained you and made you smile. We can all use some smiles.

I performed brain surgery and before body augmentation - cuz I'm talented like that

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 8-1.21.55 AM.png

this is how much yarn I have left - playing yarn chicken as they call it in the biz

the dusty purple on top is closer to true color

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 8.20.24 AM.png

this is mine laying across my leg - I'm short 5'1" so my legs are short - but it is still pretty big - it reaches to my knees

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 8.18.53 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

I thought you might enjoy this @beastielove @Puddles @butterfly123 

Let me spin you a yarn. Got some time? Silly me, of course you do. It all started last year. Yep, last year - when TP was plentiful and bacon was king. Yeah, I know - bacon is still king.

I wanted to knit some Easter toys for the fur babies in my life. Never ever wanting people to be stuck with something. I can practice knitting (learned the previous summer) and they can be destroyed and tossed. I needed stuffing.

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 11.10.07 PM.png

Michaels sold a small bag for about 5.00 and a giant bag for 6.50. What did I buy? the giant bag, of course. The 4 bunnies only used up a smidgeon of the stuffing. So I started looking for patterns. Isn't this cute?

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 10.33.42 PM.png

Not so cute, once you see the price. I don't need it in fancy cashmere yarn. I need to use up the stuffing. One day, strolling through Michael's I saw this dusty grayish purple on clearance. I bought 2 skeins. I planned on making one for me and one for a little girl (kinda know her grandmother but not really). That's another story.

@Yahooey 

You are so talented! That bunny is

beyond cute!

As for your beautiful model Zoe...

she's clearly ready to strut the catwalk!

Wishing you,@Puddles and @butterfly123 

a furbulous day.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey   I always have time for your yarns (get it?)Cat LOL  What a talent you are my friend!

ETA:  Thanks for explaining your birthday date. Lubs u!Heart