Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

@NAES1 wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

Happy snowday from NYC - I'm hoping @beastielove@puglet11 will stay warm as I know they are getting hit. Waving hi to @butterfly123@adelle38@NAES1 - are you getting snowed in?

an oldie but goodie

tumblr_n4gkiu2GVt1spy7ono1_500.gif

Puglet - perhaps Mr M might enjoy this with the snow as a backdrop

11.gif

dis can bee snowball!

115b61699ea332f11b9c81defe0e444d.gif

@                   @Yahooey

Hello dear friend.

I HAVE to tell you that I would love to come up with some more ideas to entertain Sashay.

She's a sweetie HONEY; this frigid ''''JUST COLD'''' >

(very dangerous) little snow= 2+ inches is beginning to bring on a Kooky-Cooeeee behavior since she is IN so much, missing and always has loved the outdoors in our woodsy forrest back acreage

*( approx. 1.5 ) large 52 ft trees and 15 other trees; a haven for pets.

The temperature(s) have run as low as minus 17, now in the sunlight, a mere 18, with a LOW of 1* [ In everyday ]!!!!!!!!

A few minutes ago, I just HAD to let her out; she is being timed for 30 minutes..NOT that cold for what she is used to.

I do baby pet > baby 'pamper'< as to the act on- as  an anxious feeling of being unhealthy, myself, behavior; our pets WE do have, is a heavy responsibility..just like  I would be with a human child.

A pet is NOT a human!

Pets:They love to get out and play, if not old or ill.

""BUT! There's one thing for sure, Sashay is loved and cared for THE better, than most any child..I see and hear about this every day"". The abuse is on the rise.

( I am a medical prof.)I hear about this abuse everyday.

She is loving this heatwave, Yahooey.

She'll eat and sleep well tonight. We adopted her from our neighbor when he decided to get a large dog, which, in turn, scared her ...so she made her way last October to here and never went back. 

She's 8 years old; her owner should never __have__ done this unmentionable thing when she was an one cat family.

Loving these little videos, though.  

"thank you for suggestions" Heart

@Sending a huge hug and appreciation to @beastielove ....best friends for 6+ years, now. Heart

Note of what I definitely know: her little family is like children to her and for that..I certainly give her LOVE for that. She's a trooper and we love her for what she does.

We heard on the local new (geography is about 40 minutes from here; the Shelter Manager did 'not' go and check on the dogs in this frigid weather, AFTER 5 warnings, they froze to death . In court with a hefty fine and a misdemeanor, which I call a simply slap on the hand. Don't you just wish once that you could be with that person - `1 on 1? Just once!

STAY WARM AND GIVE HUGS AND SMILES; enjoy LIFE

Dear NAES....

My heart aches for those precious,innocent

dogs who clearly died a very painful death.

If I had the power to do so I'd make this

vile sc*m's punishment fit the crime!!!Cat Mad

Sending hugs to sweet Sashay...please deliver!

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Hi Pancakers,

We escaped another significant snowfall today, but still a bit slushy/icy in the streets.

@butterfly123, I have a hat just like this, but these goggies look a heckuva lot cuter in them than I do!

5EA768CB-C7D2-42F1-AB9E-05E70C6FDA4C.jpeg

Grandma knit a beautiful royal blue sweater (with matching scarf) for Mr. M. He insulted her by sniffing it and running away. He knew exactly what it was for.

I hope everyone is staying warm and toasty.

Think Spring!!

Related image

Honored Contributor

@puglet11@beastielove@butterfly123

Enjoy de Mr Sunshinz en 40s

No silly outfits for Mr M when he struts outside - maybe just a silly outfit for Puglet

anigif_sub-buzz-5322-1492451588-23.gif

tumblr_inline_olhi5kOTGG1u1fl3a_500.gif

Honored Contributor

wi followz Mr Sunshinz - he tri to getz awai - but we katch em

giphy.gif

start thumpin tale - feels goodz

tenor.gif

SMILE...

sunshine-smile-cat.jpg

Super Contributor

Hi Pancakers,

It's been a dreary, lazy day. I could have done a lot of paperwork or house cleaning, but I have done absolutely nothing. Should I be ashamed of myself?

Getting ready now to walk Mr. M, so I better make another cup of coffee. I don't usually drink coffee so late in the day, but I really need it.  Oh, he has added a new word to his vocabulary -- apple. I started giving him a couple of tiny slivers of apple for dessert and he goes crazy, jumping all over the place, when I ask him if he wants apple every night around 7:30 p.m.

if ai wish hard enuf, wil becomz apple pie?

Image result for bichon and apples images

Honored Contributor

@puglet11@beastielove@butterfly123

A slow thump to the start of the week - need more CAWFEE

I could never drink it after 3-4 pm - I stay awake.

But the funny thing is I can't tell caffinated or decaf when I' drinking it. And Idk if it really perks me up - I think it is more a mindgame with me.

I have drank really strong coldbrew and I feel the heart thumping which I get when I drink liquor. 

giphy.gif

Unknown.jpeg

b0dc74f04f88bc8e7c35fa8d73f5f825.gif

Honored Contributor

I went for a swim and am much perkier except I'm still uncoordinated

zqxa1wz.gif

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

Happy snowday from NYC - I'm hoping @beastielove@puglet11 will stay warm as I know they are getting hit. Waving hi to @butterfly123@adelle38@NAES1 - are you getting snowed in?

an oldie but goodie

tumblr_n4gkiu2GVt1spy7ono1_500.gif

Puglet - perhaps Mr M might enjoy this with the snow as a backdrop

11.gif

dis can bee snowball!

115b61699ea332f11b9c81defe0e444d.gif

@                   @Yahooey

Hello dear friend.

I HAVE to tell you that I would love to come up with some more ideas to entertain Sashay.

She's a sweetie HONEY; this frigid ''''JUST COLD'''' >

(very dangerous) little snow= 2+ inches is beginning to bring on a Kooky-Cooeeee behavior since she is IN so much, missing and always has loved the outdoors in our woodsy forrest back acreage

*( approx. 1.5 ) large 52 ft trees and 15 other trees; a haven for pets.

The temperature(s) have run as low as minus 17, now in the sunlight, a mere 18, with a LOW of 1* [ In everyday ]!!!!!!!!

A few minutes ago, I just HAD to let her out; she is being timed for 30 minutes..NOT that cold for what she is used to.

I do baby pet > baby 'pamper'< as to the act on- as  an anxious feeling of being unhealthy, myself, behavior; our pets WE do have, is a heavy responsibility..just like  I would be with a human child.

A pet is NOT a human!

Pets:They love to get out and play, if not old or ill.

""BUT! There's one thing for sure, Sashay is loved and cared for THE better, than most any child..I see and hear about this every day"". The abuse is on the rise.

( I am a medical prof.)I hear about this abuse everyday.

She is loving this heatwave, Yahooey.

She'll eat and sleep well tonight. We adopted her from our neighbor when he decided to get a large dog, which, in turn, scared her ...so she made her way last October to here and never went back. 

She's 8 years old; her owner should never __have__ done this unmentionable thing when she was an one cat family.

Loving these little videos, though.  

"thank you for suggestions" Heart

@Sending a huge hug and appreciation to @beastielove ....best friends for 6+ years, now. Heart

Note of what I definitely know: her little family is like children to her and for that..I certainly give her LOVE for that. She's a trooper and we love her for what she does.

We heard on the local new (geography is about 40 minutes from here; the Shelter Manager did 'not' go and check on the dogs in this frigid weather, AFTER 5 warnings, they froze to death . In court with a hefty fine and a misdemeanor, which I call a simply slap on the hand. Don't you just wish once that you could be with that person - `1 on 1? Just once!

STAY WARM AND GIVE HUGS AND SMILES; enjoy LIFE

Dear NAES....

My heart aches for those precious,innocent

dogs who clearly died a very painful death.

If I had the power to do so I'd make this

vile sc*m's punishment fit the crime!!!Cat Mad

Sending hugs to sweet Sashay...please deliver!

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Heart ,,,'for my dear friend, @beastielove - I have no idea how I ever missed your sweet post.

I have not actually been on the 28th, 29th ( meaning maybe a shorten post or two) when I trailed back and found this.

My busy multi-tasking! That,company and all the other pluses I try to do.

I'll tell you more about the toys we've bought.

AND! Of course she loves the empty boxes, this little feathered fuzzy bird on a plastic long pole that I have under a cushion; that was those days -when- it was so cold. 

If you could see, a virtual play ground in one room, then by the long dining room, a 15 ft long window. There is a very long window with green foliage where the birds come up to sit.

She can watch my husband feed the birds, squirrels, a ****** mouse (bird) one chipmunk, several woodpeckers (mates) and a large Pileated [ very large woodpecker ] that lives close to our lake.

I am trying to get in touch with @Tissyanne, but have missed her due to some medical errands that needed tended to from the last three days.

"I, also, wanted to give a Heart to @Yahooey for such a nice post last week". 

Since,

it often appears that I am visiting over 5 different forums, I sometimes am late catching up. I knew you you would understand.  Hellos to 

@puglet11@butterfly123@Kachina624 when I was on this dated PANCAKERS. 2 weeks ago.

I plan to come over to your new February ` CALLING` soon.

NAES

January, 2018/ 29th:Monday

Definitely been viewing @possummink'sbeautifulphotos,along with everyone that posts fro these last few day; a lot has been going on at our home.

"will get to everyone very soon"

OH,

need I say that Sashay is totally spoiled and plays like a kitten at 8 years old.???????????????????????????????????????????????

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wi followz Mr Sunshinz - he tri to getz awai - but we katch em

giphy.gif

start thumpin tale - feels goodz

tenor.gif

SMILE...

sunshine-smile-cat.jpg

````The MIDDLE photo,a*perfect replica of Sashay after her workout playing with these >>WoWzieeee toys.

No one could believe she is the same cat after we adopted her from neighbor last year in October -1 year ++; he decided to adopt a dog and she just came to live with us that suddenly.

B I G    MISTAKE, and he knows it. As I have heard, he had Sasahy since she was 8 weeks old. 

Esteemed Contributor

Moderator? Why the ****** mouse ?

A Titmouse is a bird!! Very small bird!!

trust me>>>go`& google.

We have one, so does @possummink; she knows more about animals/birds than most

```of us -ever- will!