Esteemed Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

For my dear and one closest, 

and one of my longest known friends, 

BeastieLOVE

~ It is not what I look at, it is what I see in in you~

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

"You are the beauty of my soul; Love is the beauty of _this_ soul".

Your actions brings much much happiness, but there is no hope without it.  Thank you for being my friend; the pets means so much to me for what I never could do, as you never falter. Thank You.

I send you my greatest respect; you never, ever get more than you can handle. To my friend of many years. You are very dear to me.

Always, Naes

December 2017.

Heart @beastielove

Trusted Contributor

Westminster-Christmas-puppy-3.jpgYou take the milk and I'll take the cookies. Seems like a good deal to me.

Happy Holidays, Pancakers

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

@NAES1 what you wrote was beautiful. Welcome to Pancakeland.

@adelle38 I'm so glad to see you posting here again. Pls come back often.

@beastielove@puglet11@butterfly123

how cute is this?

giphy.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@NAES1 what you wrote was beautiful. Welcome to Pancakeland.

@adelle38 I'm so glad to see you posting here again. Pls come back often.

how cute is this?

giphy.gif

@Yahooey ~

@                That is exactly how I know Ms. @beastielove so well, and my open words came from my genuine highest respect for her since 2011.

"....than you so very much; you must be a special friend if you know her".... Heart Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

slow down - 

giphy-1.gif

Monday Morning Greetings

I have a bunch of wild little kittehs

who I tend to at the Annex who do

the same thing that these little kittehs

are doing! One of them loves to climb

up my legs (I always wear jeans...

kitten claws are sharp!) till she

gets to my waist... I then reach down

and pick her up and cuddle her.

I'm going to be heading in a half hour

to help out before I go to work.

Wishing all of you a peaceful and

blessed day and that it marks the

beginning of a peaceful and blessed

week.HeartWoman Happy

(((((WILD LITTLE KITTEH HUGS)))))

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

OH, MY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how time does race quickly, as much

( I'm laughing) as these little kitties. I have almost forgotten those days which were not not too long ago.

@beastielove, I DID see this when I was here one day -back about 2.5 weeks ago. I believe I did `start to post` but either the phone rang or the board kept jumping, I just lost interest until [THEY] could do better. Must have been a special shopping day...(mmh?)

@  I received the SWEETEST note from @Yahooey..isn't she a TREAT to have here.. ~~~~~~~~~~~!!

HELLO yahooey Smiley Happy +Woman Happy

Sashay was in almost all day, but I tried to coax her out..{she doesn't like the litter box}... OR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dislikes the old familiar clumping one that her former owner used..HA, that's one for me to finally figure B I G mystery out.

I'm emptying this gigantic litter box that's completely full by tomorrow and steam it clean, then go back to HER old favorite TIDY CAT.

She's just about the most intelligent cat we have ever had..has a mind ~!~ ...and I mean MIND of her own. 

We had a kitchen decorator last week; she would not come to level _one_ until we cleaned everything he touched. 

"...really doesn't like any one she views as a stranger, nor does she want me to ooh and aww the little Calico next door when she comes for her TREATS". Jealously has set in at our our home"...

@Also, hello, to @Tissyanne, I'll be with you very soon. Remember those sheet conversations?   I'll have to put those on by the end of next week..something like 20 degrees. 

This is a very troublesome time, I understand, Tissyanne. But, did want ` to know  `if the IBRANCE is used in conjunction with the newer medication, (F) that you posted.

Rather new, the difference is the 2 RXs work together. Somewhat like IBRANCE - - although it targets the area where the CT shows St.4 and decreases the growth cells, confusing the ability to spread further. 

Will be back on one of the others to shed a bit more light on the collateral circulation when cells have other avenues to travel.

No, I wasn't surprised when the other had the same ct scan showings.  Understood, that your mom had a lot of faith in just the IBRANCE. 

One long and stressful road to travel and deal with each day. I'll ask more- - if you have family, friends to be with.

It seems as though it was only a short time ago, I went through this with DAD, although not the same condition.  LOVE,

Back soon. Heart.

@*  @         

@   @Tissyanne

@ Thank you @Yahooey , with a happy note to a new friend. I do wish everyone here, had the energy of those exciting little ones.

"beastielove loves and care for them with her life" Cat LOL for love.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NAES1

Good afternoon. Smiley Happy Well, it seems our weather forecast is changing daily. Now, our temps are expecting to be somewhat warmer than forecast earlier. It is 70 today, and cloudy, windy. Not sure what to expect over the Christmas weekend. No snow for sure. 

My Mom was put on Arimidex when first diagnosed, and after about 8 weeks Ibrance was added. Last week he decided to discontinue the Arimidex, and start Faslodex injections. Ibrance is still a part of her meds. 

Sashay sounds like a little character.  Our Miss Kitty was very smart, and knew how to get us to do most anything she wanted. We would sleep in on Saturday, and she would knock her treat box from a shelf on the kitchen bar onto the floor. When we heard it, we would get up and give the little darlin some of her beloved treats. Smiley Happy She was a joy. 

I ordered our BBQ this afternoon. Will pick up Sunday at 2:00, and I am going to make homemade queso to serve with tortilla chips. ( My favorite) I am going to calorie splurge. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@NAES1

Good afternoon. Smiley Happy Well, it seems our weather forecast is changing daily. Now, our temps are expecting to be somewhat warmer than forecast earlier. It is 70 today, and cloudy, windy. Not sure what to expect over the Christmas weekend. No snow for sure. 

My Mom was put on Arimidex when first diagnosed, and after about 8 weeks Ibrance was added. Last week he decided to discontinue the Arimidex, and start Faslodex injections. Ibrance is still a part of her meds. 

Sashay sounds like a little character.  Our Miss Kitty was very smart, and knew how to get us to do most anything she wanted. We would sleep in on Saturday, and she would knock her treat box from a shelf on the kitchen bar onto the floor. When we heard it, we would get up and give the little darlin some of her beloved treats. Smiley Happy She was a joy. 

I ordered our BBQ this afternoon. Will pick up Sunday at 2:00, and I am going to make homemade queso to serve with tortilla chips. ( My favorite) I am going to calorie splurge. 

@Tissyanne

HaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAA, no I can almost take your weather to the bank..NO SNOW for you!!   *g   (.) ...

Last night it was 23 something, today, the high was 57, BUT cold inside. I've changed clothes 3 times...just about ready to put `that` zip up fleece robe- back on.

Tissyanne, I did ( BELIEVE IT!) cut down about 10 large boxes to go in for our recycling, and have over 10 more to finish ...never saw so much of everything I have store away. I am trying to bring out all gifts and start on those.

I did not send 1 card out this year. Not exactly a strange thing ..just getting out of the former Woman Surprised me in doing what

"I was programed to do, as !!traditional"!!, - instead will call personally, and that IS my gift to friends , also to myself >>..being IN TOUCH WITH REAL LIVE VOICES.

AND! I absolutely gag with those email cards for almost everything. 

Your Christmas dinner sounds better

than great pleasing A1 delicious YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are having (yes me)... Baked ham with honey glaze, an exceedingly amount of mashed potatoes, I have summer slaw; will pick up some bakery rolls, try my hand with some hot buttery yams ( I could live on that), and a huge slow cooking casserole of real -REAL- GREEN beans.

I mmh, MAY have some type of pie, also from the bakery. I thought of graham cracker pie. I'll have to learn how to do that, on second thought, I think I'll order a complete  9X12 peach cobbler. My husband loves this..and whoa, some real ice cream. DOESN'T sound a bit like me, does it?  May buy a can of reddi Whip.!~!

If  it were warmer, here, I'd have no problem doing ~your~TOP of the LINE  BBq ...but with my  Smiley Surprised history in cooking, I need help - -``starting 2 months ago.

Your 'mom' will love this. God bless her heart to have just YOU as her richer than gold daughter.   Hugs for 'mom' and a kiss.

I would just love it "IF" my mom was here and make those famous yeast rolls. OH HOW I love those. 

And, if I can remember to get eggs, I'm making 2 dozen of MY own recipe of, well, THE BEST deviled eggs that you will ever eat. I came up on that my experimenting and WA LA...I'm famous. Kitchen duty? Ha, me...in the kitchen - Cat Very Happyeven Sashay will be open -eyed on this one.

I have you in my ever prayer for the decrease of any more cell growth with this add on medication 

"....just wondering if the doctors ever mentioned a double radical mastectomy, since still localized, at this point, as we know"..... ?

My sister had a good friend whose daughter (28 in age) had breast Ca.

After the daughter's treatments, she, the mother had the double radical done [[[ W/O ]]]  any diagnosis of the same.

She became so paranoid, that psychologically, the entire situation caused her a great deal of anxiety; this over thinking became a noose around her neck thinking about what - - may- - have happened later. I did not learn of this until two months later.

With 'mom', the Faslodex, an injectable, is Very Potent / her bottom hip may become numb with some pain, but nothing

{ as like } what 'mom' has gone through so far.

Watch her appetite- plenty of protein and calories.

Back soon, sending hugs with loving prayers. always. 

Trusted Contributor

Merry_Christmas_animated_GIF.gif

Trusted Contributor

christmas-gif20.gif

Trusted Contributor

f314ee1b1f65b14ba04e7da268ac85c0.gif (464×418)