Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

573650f75ccacf022505e4fb.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne what kind of animal is the 1st one?

that kitty is too stinkin' cute

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Tissyanne what kind of animal is the 1st one?

that kitty is too stinkin' cute

@Yahooey, that is a ferret. Smiley Happy I bet the little guy is plenty mischevious. Right? 

Honored Contributor

funny+pictures+of+baby+animals+%25281%2529.jpg

Super Contributor

Hi Pancakers,

Boy, time flies. I just sat down, caught my breath and realized I was last here almost 2 weeks ago! Been busy with PT (my PT discharged me yesterday by mutual consent as I am finally venturing outside on a regular basis), walking outside, icing a lot, napping a lot from fatigue and discomfort, and finally, dealing with medical bills. Ugh. Paper, paper, and more paper. Even though my insurance has picked up the bulk of it, there are still bills to be paid.

I've been pushing myself, probably a bit too much, in preparation for walking Mr. M again. I hired a teen where I live to walk him twice a day, but I don't exactly have bottomless pockets with which to pay him, so it's walkies tomorrow morning for the first time in 3 months.

Grandma recently developed arthrities in her hip and she's on a cane, but we are hoping I can handle the a.m. walk and she can handle the p.m. walk. If not, I'll just have to dig a little deeper into my pockets. I would love to walk using my crutch (as opposed to the cane), it's so much easier, but the problem is what do I do with the crutch when I have to bend down to scoop poop? The cane can stand on its own. Ah, the problems of the world!

Thanks to all for the pic smiles. The last one of the hamster with the carrot stuffed in its mouth made me lol. Mr. M gets one of those baby carrots for dessert after dinner. I cut them in half and give one at a time. While he's eating dinner, I have them in my hand and come out to the living room. He runs out of the kitchen like a lunatic and jumps up and down for his carrot.  You'd think it was a Hershey bar.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

Hi Pancakers!

Hope everyone is feline fine. I was watching a livestream of a rescue group in Canada this weekend TNR. Some are still in the care unit and will be adopted out due to meds that will be needed in order to survive. Some had dental care and the more social ones will be adopted out. Marp started a thread in Community in June 2015 and I watched litters come and go. tinykittens dot com is the group

Sending a special hug HeartHeartHeart @brbfromTX HeartHeartHeart that she is feeling better and start posting again. A special mermaid just for her.

Unknown.jpeg

Thank you @Yahooey@beastielove@puglet11@Tissyanne@Sammycat1 all of you precious Pancake Princesses. @Yahooey I especially love this pic!  Thank you for the tiny kitten go to.  I have tried to get caught up with reading y'all's precious and hilarious posts and the picture with the kitty standing at the barn & her friend is playing peek-a-boo looks like our Beloved Sami. Lily (visiting Great Dane) livened things up a while back for sure!  Lol. Sweating it out here on the Gulf Coast or it could be a "personal summer" who knows, but I'm loving the sunshine! I'm going to find an oldie but goodie pic that is for sure a favorite and post it soon. Thankful for everyday and thankful for this group of Pancakers/Schmoosters & PCC friends I may hang with my Pancake Princesses for right now as it's too overwhelming to keep up with more than one thread right now for me but I will try to travel to other lands as I can. Happy aDay to ALL in Pancakeland❤😺Gonna look for that picture ☀

Valued Contributor

IMG_0495.JPGHere is my oldie but goodie!

Hoping your sunshne smells good too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brbfromTX wrote:

IMG_0495.JPGHere is my oldie but goodie!

Hoping your sunshne smells good too!

@brbfromTX I loved that pic - sure is an oldie but goodie for sure.

it is lovely 68 degrees today and work was slow, so..... I bought a turkey cobb from a french bistro and headed to Central Park. I'm 10 minutes away on foot. A long stroll as I chomped on my sandwich. I meander (love that word) deep into the park (as much time as 30 minutes will take me). I made it to Bethesda Terrace. I did not climb down the steps cause that meant climbing back up the steps as I go back to work. Passed Tavern on the Green Restaurant. I never know what I'll see since I really don't know my way around inside the park. I just know I had to head South West to get back to work lol.

Unknown.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@puglet11

I'm so glad that you are hitting the streets again with Mr M in tow or perhaps Mr M may be walking you. I guess you can't command Mr M to do his busines where you can lean your crutch against a tree or fence, huh?

ledz go, mommeh, bin lon timez four walkies!

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

All hail our beloved Princess Pancake!

Long may she reign!HeartCat Happy

Wishing all of the Pancake Princesses a

peaceful and pleasant night.

------------------------------

All of my chilren have paws =^..^=