Honored Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

yahooey wrote:

Happy Furday Pancakers!

Here's to a relaxing weekend. Puglet - take it easy.

pardonne mi baksidz, catz maks ef springz oar stil wintar

images.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Yahooey..

Loving these "extra fluffy" kittehs. They

made me think about our beloved "extra fluffy"

Princess Pancake and wonder how she

and the rest of CA's kittehs are. I hate the

fact that we'll never know.Cat Mad

Puglet...

Sending more healing prayers your way

and hoping that you're continuing to get

stronger with each passing day.

Wishing the both of you a peaceful night.Heart

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

IMG_0526.JPGUh um excuse me, peeking in on my dear Pancakers, I've missed you so. I must say I seem to have been quite sad and a bit lost over these long, dark weeks. Thank you for your love and concern. Honestly I don't understand how I could close myself off from those I love, family, my Cyber sisters, my Mermaid friends, volunteering, church, everyone.  I've just been incredibly sad and hurting:  

A concerning Cancer report, we lost our precious Grey tabby, Sami Rae (19 yrs.) and our precious dear Dixie Joy (12 plus years) within a month from each other, I fell down the garage steps at my mom's over Christmas -thanking God nothing broken just horribly bruised. Ok I think I got it all off my chest. 

@puglet11my thoughts and prayers are with you as you recover from your horrible accident and

@Yahooeywith you  as well as you work in your new department at work and with you, @beastielove as you work so diligently and faithfully with furbabies in need and with all cyber friends.  Love & hugs to all Pancake Princesses and other friends of Furbabies.

IMG_0583.JPGIMG_0090.JPG

Honored Contributor

Sunday Afternoon Greetings

brb...

I was elated to see your post but was

heartbroken when I read about the loss of

two of your beloved furbabies,Sami Rae

and Dixie Joy, within a short period of time

as well as your fall and your Cancer report.

You've certainly had more than your

share of terrible situations to deal with.

Please find a sense of comfort in the

fact that all of us Pancakers are with you

in loving spirit to help you to get through

all of your difficult times.

Sending you tons of very special healing

prayers and hugs.

(((((HeartBRBHeart)))))

Wishing everyone a peaceful and blessed

remainder of the day.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@brbfromTX,

I am so happy to see your post here, but very sad that you are enduring so much. Our dear @beastielove called our attention to your post from the Schmoo thread, losing two fur babies is so very sad, and concerning health status, along with a fall is an awful lot to digest. I do hope that you will turn here for support, because we certainly do care very much about you. 

I released my sweet Sugarbear from her failing body on November 2nd, and it is still painful for me to think about. She was such a good girl, and really just an angel here on earth. I am glad that I had her love for so many years, and that she enjoyed good health up until about two years ago. 

I will be praying that brighter days are in your future. Please stay in touch here. We have missed you. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beastielove,

Thank you for the invite to this thread. Thank you for being a voice to those that have no voice. May you be blessed many times over for your kindness and dedication. Heart

Spiritual-Quotes-about-God-Inspirational-Spiritual-Thoughts-Images-Wallpapers-Pictures.jpg

Valued Contributor

IMG_0585.JPGThank you @beastielove for the hugs, warm welcome back, and of course condolences. Our Sami passed quietly in her sleep the Tuesday before Thanksgiving we had just made it to Missouri the day before for family time. I'm so glad our DD was able to have a day to love on her. The next morning, she had passed. We knew she was weak and spent most of her time hidden away sleeping, but she was eating and drinking just fine and would take an occasional walk outside (maybe once a week or so) Dixie, loving Dixie, started not feeling well on the way home-vomiting and diarrhea. We took her to Vet asap when we got home and wow what a diagnosis!  Cancer in lymph nodes in throat and mammory glands - we had her eat some softer food and she had some pain medicine. She actually rallied for a bit. Then after about 3 weeks she stopped eating and one morning she just lay there panting-we took her to the Vet and well, her suffering ended. 

We miss her so. Dixie made sure everyone was in their place.

Well, I know everyone has felt the same about one of their precious furbabies. Kano has taken up following Blondie around, but now and then he steps up to be the boss!  He just had his teeth fixed & cleaned for probably the first time ever! He is doing great!  

I tried to put their picture last in post. 

Love & Hugs Pancakers❤

Valued Contributor

(((((((Tissyanne❤❤❤)))))))

I am so sorry for your loss, too. We will be thankful together for the opportunity to have such precious furry gifts in our lives. I am sending love to all Pancake Princesses. 👑Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

No more tears of sadness - come on Princesses let's all dance!  @puglet11 We will have to hold on to a walker or cane but let's do this!!!!IMG_0624.JPGIMG_0625.JPGIMG_0626.GIF

Super Contributor

Hi Pancakers,

Oh my! I don't know where to begin. @brbfromTX, I'm glad you decided to stop in. My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved (((Sami Rae))) and (((Dixie Joy))). Heart How very difficult to lose both in such a short period of time. I'm also so sorry about your fall, but thank goodness it resulted in nothing more than bruises. Sending healing prayers to you! Please don't feel badly about closing yourself off from the people who care about you. Sometimes we just need to have some quiet time to cope. I am very much like that too. Thank you for your good wishes!

@Tissyanne, welcome to Pancakeland. My heartfelt condolences to you on the loss of your dear (((Sugarbear))). Heart We all understand, too well, how difficult it is. Please be comforted by the fact that you shared a wonderful love with her and gave her such a good life. We hope you will stop in here now and then to let us know how you're doing.

Image result for cats and dogs at rainbow bridge

Super Contributor

@brbfromTX wrote:

No more tears of sadness - come on Princesses let's all dance!  @puglet11 We will have to hold on to a walker or cane but let's do this!!!!IMG_0624.JPGIMG_0625.JPGIMG_0626.GIF

Hey, brb!  Now you're talkin'!  I look forward to the day I can boogie again (not that I could ever dance before)!