Super Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

testing...

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Pancakers!

Day 3 of no AC in my section only - 

There was a fire nearby and we had a shut down Monday. Some outlets worked, some didn't. I have a fan blowing which is good. My computer was down. I just unplugged and moved it to the fan outlet. But still no AC.

I"m usually sleeveless all year long, so this is animal cruelty. You don't put a polar bear in the tropics. I may move my laptop to a more friendly environment to a polar bear.

Honored Contributor

Beastielove - it was the scent of wafting pancakes that brought us to this thread. Or the sparkle of the tiara on La Pancake's head that brought us together.

I am so sad regarding the thread, there were so many great pictures, poems, paintings by Puglet. Dueling Beatles.

To the QVC board manglers - What the focaccia?

Honored Contributor

Puglet, would you mind posting some pictures of Sir Chance?

He always made me smile when I saw his beautful face and your stories were heartwarming.

He was what made Pancakeland so much fun. 

So we have to have him here to bless our new home.

Post as many as you like. I know all of us would love to see him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thursday Morning Greetings

Yahooey... Hopefully the A/C situation in your office will be back to "normal" today. The temps are supposed to be much cooler today so I'm sure that this will help.

puglet... I'm seconding Yahooey's request for you to post photos of your beloved Chance. He was indeed such an itergral part of the Wonderful World of Pancake so it makes purr-fect sense for him to bless our new home. :-)

I suggest that all of you check out felive groovey's thread and watch the trailer that she attached! It's wonder-fur and you're gonna love it!!!

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Super Contributor

Good morning Pancakers,

I couldn't log on for a couple of hours yesterday.  Then when I tried to post and hit the Post button, my post was nowhere to be found.   Grrrumble, grumble.    Honestly, I don't feel comfortable posting any personal pics here until things sort themselves out.  I am having a lot of technical trouble with this site -- and I don't particularly trust TPTB either.  I already deleted my CC and personal info.  I used to float around the different forums and maybe participate here and there, but it's too much work the way things are now so I'm just coming here.

Yahooey, sorry to hear about the A/C, although it shouldn't be too bad today.  I hope this will cool you off a little.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi Pancakers,

I noticed that the Q kept some of the threads mocking pancake like "kitten had her pancake". I don't understand deleting the original.

Yahooey, you need one of these

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

Happy Purrsday Pancakers!

is there a way to change your font and size as a preference - 

i have made it bigger in the past but I don't want to do it every time i post

AC is on today - yay!

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad your AC is back on, Yahooey. I don't see a way to set your font permanently but you can go to Preferences/Display and reset the size of the font view to a larger type.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

Just wanted to drop in ... since I just found you ... and say Hello from me and Buster! Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."