Trusted Contributor

Burt's Bees makes handy wipes for pets

[ Edited ]

I purchased a pack for my cat and one for my dog since they spend time outdoors and then bring in stuff.  There are two different ones they sell. I don't use the cat wipes on the dog and vice versa. 

The wipes are not meant for the face especially the eyes so if you buy them please do not use to wipe out crustaceans or any dried stuff near your pet's eyes.  

They are meant for the body to remove dirt and dander and work great.  I no longer worry about that stuff transferring to furniture.  

They initially weren't having it and would run from mama whenever I would pull out a wipe.  They love them now and look for me when they come inside.  They stand stock still while I wipe down their back, their sides, legs and belly.  Both my cat and my dog stand stock still for it.  LOL!  

Super Contributor

Re: Burt's Bees makes handy wipes for pets

I have seen these on Chewy and have considered ordering, since my Lilly loves to run around the yard and sometimes into the currently empty vegetable beds, and will roll on the grass.  Thanks for the review, will purchase next time I place an order with them.