Regular Contributor

Has anyone purchased the Burrow Bud pet bed? I would appreciate your reviews as it's time to replace my baby's bed, but I wonder if they're made well.  

Honored Contributor

@greenjean1   I haven't heard of this so I Googled it.  It looks like QVC is the only place to sell it.  It only gets 3.1 out of 5 on the reviews.  Some say it isn't made well at all.  I don't think my cat or dog would like the lid on the bed.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@greenjean1 

This is what I'm getting my two little ones for Christmas. Excellent reviews and the cover gently lays across the pet. As @NickNack mentioned, my dogs would not like that "lid" at all.

Look up on Amazon:

Best Friends by Sheri Cozy Cuddler, – Luxury Dog and Cat Bed with Blanket for Warmth and Security - Offers Head, Neck and Joint Support - Machine Washable, Water-Resistant Bottom - For Small Pets Up to 25lbs, Medium Pets Up to 35lbs

Regular Contributor

Oh I just noticed the lid feature too.  I know my furkid wouldn't like that at all. Carolyn said she puts the toys in the bed part and her dog lies on the lid.  I think I might wait and read more reviews. 

Honored Contributor

@greenjean1   I'll tell you a dog bed your dog would probably love, especially if he/she's a small dog.  

Best Friends by Sheri Calming Shag Vegan Fur Donut Cuddler 

is a bed that I bought for my dog from Amazon.  It gets great reviews, and my dog prefers it over her much more supportive and more expensive dog bed.  She is asleep in it right now.  She loves laying her head on the sides.  I don't think the bottom is thick enough, but that doesn't seem to bother her.

fullsizeoutput_206.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack , Frankie looks so comfy. Hugs for Henry.