Frequent Contributor

I highly recommend the Tidy Cat Breeze Litter System.  Have been using this for several years.  I agree, one does not need to change out pellets as often as the directions indicate.  Believe me, one knows when it is time to change pellets or add fresh ones as needed. 

Respected Contributor

Funny story - we bought a Breeze system when they first came out for our two bengal cats, but still left the old box and litter to see if they would like the Breeze.

The old female was never interested in the Breeze, while the younger early generation male took to it immediately - but only for #1.  He liked to stand with front paws on the edge and urinate standing up...LOL

Bengals have minds of their own...

Denise
Contributor

bought 3 Breeze systems for my 2 older cats.  they used them without a problem when transitioned from standard litter.  I love the ease of use and cleaning.  i agree that the pellets last much longer than suggested by the manufacturers. the funniest thing was the way they used them- I bought 3 and they chose one box for urine only and the other 2 for feces. they have maintained that usage pattern ongoing with the same box for the same output.  love the lack of scattered litter and much better odor control