Honored Contributor

Bill the cat is upset with me.......

I told Bill he could come and sit on my chest (my belly and chest run together).

But I have to keep getting up and typing to you guys (I'm blaming you guys)....so he went over to one of HIS chairs and layed down.

Remember that song, "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms".

Poor Bill...I also promised I get him a new heater (you know the kind that makes you leave the room from the heat it puts out?

He hates the Dyson fans, it has to be one of those radiant heaters.

So, I'm warning you.  If you get a meow at your door.  Don't answer it.  It will be Bill the cat, I think he's about to leave home and find somewhere else where people will appreciate them.

ps.  He might be wearing his Halloween costume (psssttt.  It's a dog).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bill the cat is upset with me.......

@Annabellethecat66 

Maybe Bill would like a heated bed?

When I had a houseful of cats, I had 4 heated beds lined up and they all got used.

That way, he's not using you as his personal recliner Cat LOL

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Bill the cat is more than welcome to move in with me. I just love him from the stories you've told about him. What a personality .Does he get any of that from your late husband and his namesake?

Valued Contributor

P.S. I would like to see a picture of him in his dog costume.

Trusted Contributor

Here is something Ben should ask Santa to bring him: 

Lectro-Soft heated bed & cover by K & H Pets.  Check into it....haven't met a pet that does not LOVE it.  I know it says it is for outdoors (and it does work outdoors, too) but ignore that part because it works great anywhere there is an electrical plug.  You leave it plugged in 24/7.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@Luvtuna  Be careful what you agree to.  He thinks the world owes him.

He's a lubber (not lover).  Everyone (even people who don't like cats) loves Bill.  He'll steal your heart and you won't even realize it!

You know what they love?  That huge thing QVC sells that looks like a clam shell.  I sent one to my daughter because she asked me to.

It's too big for dog (medium size dog) so she is sending it back for a smaller one.

But Bill and Katie the cat likes the big one!  It's very stuffed and large.  They lay in it together.

You know those radiant heaters Costco sells the things?  Every year I get them a new one.  But I didn't last year.

They lay right up against the thing and when you touch them they feel so hot.

I've tried different blanket heaters but they won't lay on them.

I'm telling you, they like that stupid radiant heater!  Ugh!

The Dyson is my choice but what do I know...................

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  That is hilarious!! I love Bill! And try a heated bed as suggested by others. Most cats love them! (Oh I hear a meow at the door, gotta run) !!

Honored Contributor

I've never been able to figure out how to post pictures.

Believe me, this would be like instant messaging, etc.

I don't even want to start it, but even if it did, I have no sense when it comes to following directions.

Today I went into Home Depot (I love Home Depot) and got turned around and had to ask how to get out!  Swear to you, no sense....

But he just looks like an orange cat.  It's his personality that's wonderful.

Katie the psycho (she really is nuts) is the really really cute one.  I've never even been able to pick that cat up after over 7 years now.  When I take her to the Vets I have to trap her the night before in a room and my friend catches her!  But she is so freaking cute!

Honored Contributor

@Havarti  Thanks for the recommendation!  I found them on Amazon.  (I love, love Amazon).

But the one I was looking at made me nervous, it was only $24.  It's not like I want to spend a lot of money, but you often get what you pay for it.

It did have over 5,000 ( think it was) looks and likes....Do you know anyone who actually has one of these?

Anyone here have one?  I'd like to get me one and one for my daughter's dog.  She lives in Denver.  She's about to start a new job where she will no longer be working from home.

I love that dog and I've never been much of a dog person, not disliked them, just always had cats.

Luna (her name) just gives my daughter so much happiness and love...how can I not love that dog!  I'm always afraid someone will steal her because she's amazing!  (Of course, I'm her grandmom, so I'd think so).  Ha!

Do the animals get over-heated?  Anyone here have one?

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman  Was it one of the beds I mentioned?  What was the name of the heated beds you had?

Now I'm on a mission to get me one and one for my daughter.

I'm curious about the size though.  I always go so over-board it's stupid.  That's a major personality flaw on me.  I'm like, "If one is good....two is better....so let's get three".  Not good, but at 73 I'm not going to change....so it is what it is....