Honored Contributor

Wherever I am, that's where you can find Bill the cat.  He follows me everywhere.

So, I'm sitting on the couch, in front of the computer, watching TV.

I hear a noise that has a kind of rhythm, but it's muffled.

I just figured it out!  It's Bill the cat!  He loves to lay right above my head on the back of the couch snoring like crazy, sound asleep!

That cat snores as loudly as a human!  He's so wonderful.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have a Melvin, he snores too.  I miss my husband's snoring so he makes up for it.

Thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66-Bill sounds great. He must be returning the love and attention he also receives.

Honored Contributor

I have a Moe. I rearranged the porch furniture today and when he came out and saw the new look, he had a fit. My cat talks and he started complaining about the new look.Moe is 15 and does not like change.

Honored Contributor

I have a new little kitten that found me about six weeks ago.  I think he’s going to be much like your Bill.  He would love to be with me constantly.  Just the opposite of my other cat, who is quite aloof.  (And not at all happy with the new intruder.😾)

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, and everyone,

Love to read all your cat posts,

http://images.clipartpanda.com/smiley-face-thumbs-up-40696495.jpg

Valued Contributor

Sounds like Bill has someone who loves him very much.  Enjoy each other.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  That's so funny that Bill snores.  I don't think I've ever heard a cat snore.  It's very sweet that he follows you everywhere.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I have a Maisie the cat who follows me wherever I go and a Slick the cat who snores and a Stormy the cat who is the baddest cat I ever have had. He's driving me nuts, but I love him. Glad you have your Bill as a best buddy.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack @catter70 Bill is (again) behind me on the couch.  Between the air cleaners, the fan, the TV I can't hear him snoring, but I know he is.

I know all animal lovers who have furbabies (or have ever had them) knows how much we give them our hearts.

Sometimes I get so overwhelmed thinking about my love for him, having lost so many other cats, I have to remind myself how important it is to love them while they're here now and not dwell on the negative.

I lost Jack the cat withing 2 days, so I know how quickly they can die and it scares me.  My husband died in my arms (really, he did) in minutes.

Like all of you, sometimes Bill drives me crazy too (in the trash, under my feet, begging for food and treats, pushing me off of the bed and on and on.

But I really believe my late husband sent me Bill because he came at a time when I'd lost Jack the cat and was feeling very sad.  I'm not usually a sad person.  I'm more like I just put on foot in front of the other and keep going.

However, my get up and go had....well...gone.  Then my friend said, "Let's go!  We're going to get you someone to drive you crazy, cause that's when you're happiest!"  Ha!

So, we got in the car and brought home Bill and Katie (supposedly brother and sister).  Katie hates everyone (but Bill) and is afraid of everyone (except Bill).