Super Contributor

Thanks to this Forum and a tip from a member I found another V-shaped cat tree.  Had one for many years and all of my cats loved it.  Couldn't find another one until now.  Ordered it from Cozy Cats  and it's well made.  As you can see Sammy moved right in.

cat tree2.jpg

cat tree.jpg

Super Contributor

Re: Best cat tree ever

[ Edited ]

So are ya gonna tell us where you got it or are you gonna keep it a secret for-ev-a...Cat Embarassed

Oh - Cozy Cats - it would help if I would learn to read... LOL...

Super Contributor

@SchippyLuv wrote:

So are ya gonna tell us where you got it or are you gonna keep it a secret for-ev-a...Cat Embarassed

Oh - Cozy Cats - it would help if I would learn to read... LOL...

I do the same.  Overlook the obvious.  This was my first order from Cozy Cats and I was impressed with the quality and fast service.  The tree is very sturdy and the V-shape is a cat favorite.  Appropriate for even the biggest cats. 

Honored Contributor

Sammie looks just like my kitty! I bought her several cat trees and she rubbed against one of them....once.....

Honored Contributor

Aw, he looks so contentSmiley Happy

I love it when they like what we get for them!

That looks like a good little house of his ownSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered one tonight and it is Cozy Cat Furniture.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

The cat tree looks nice and comfy. 

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you found what you wanted.  I just looked it up and see that it comes assembled.  That's amazing!  When I ordered Henry's tree I couldn't find one that came assembled.  That looks like a very nice tree.  I would order it for a second one if I had a place to put it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

That lucky Sammy~!   He will want another one in his bedroom.