Honored Contributor

Re: Because Equifax, because Irma . . .

@noodleann  Here's one from today.  This is Henry relaxing on his scratching post with Frankie sitting beside it.  Sorry it's so dark.  I would have turned on another light if I had realized it would be this dark.

IMG_0623.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

This is Henry sitting in a bowl on the coffee table.  I thought it was funny when he jumped up there and did that.  I've seen him do it twice.  I cropped it a little bit and it's blurry.  I need to learn how to zoom in on my iPhone.  I think it's possible to do that.

fullsizeoutput_ea.jpeg

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Henry and Frankie from yesterday.  I cropped myself out of this picture so I could share, because there were a couple of pictures of me with them that were better.

fullsizeoutput_f7.jpeg

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, that face, he is such a little darling. Sending hugs to both Sir Henry and Frankie (((HUGS)))

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, OMG I just love him in the bowl 

Respected Contributor

These are wonderful, @NickNack! I laughed so loud my own cat stopped eating and stared at me when I got to Sir Henry on the Half Shell. I love both of the portraits, with Henry on his scratchy scroll and that beautiful photo of Frankie, plus the one of you holding Henry. He's always so serious! You've said he goes into his room to play, but I'm sure he's really putting away his toys and straightening up.

It's the sweetest thing when you have a balanced, contented animal family to come home to. Heart Heart Heart