Respected Contributor

Because Equifax, because Irma . . .

. . . and because everything else, we need new pictures of Sir Henry, @NickNack. We could also use a fresh infusion of Frankie.

Heart

Respectfully submitted,

Noodleann

Honored Contributor

Re: Because Equifax, because Irma . . .

I 2nd that request!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@noodleann  @on the bay  Here's one I took of Henry this morning.  A friend of mine came over today and took a couple of pictures of Frankie and Henry with me.  I would post it, but I don't want to crop me out of it.  It is a cute picture.  I'll try to get one of them together tomorrow and post it.  Thanks for thinking of them.😊

IMG_0598.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

So big now!!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

So big now!!Heart

@on the bay  Yes he is!  He weighed 3.5 lbs. when I got him, and this morning he weighed 4.5 lbs.  He seems like he's grown more than a lb., but that's almost 1/4 of his weight, so I guess that's actually a lot.  I got him on August 5, and took him to the Vet where he was weighed 5 or 6 days later.  My friend who came over today couldn't believe how much bigger he looked.  He's four months old now.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack-

You are taking such good care of him!

Thank you for the picture. He is getting to be such a handsome boy!

I can hear your love for him in your updatesSmiley HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

Oh @NickNack, he is such a heart's delight, and thank you so much for posting this wonderful picture. I'm dealing with something difficult and seeing Sir Henry in all his fluffy splendor was the feline balm I needed (don't tell my cats).

I love the fact that he seems to complement all your furniture so well, the perfect cat gentleman.

Thanks again, NickNack.

Respected Contributor

Henry is quite the cutie I think! 

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Oh @NickNack, he is such a heart's delight, and thank you so much for posting this wonderful picture. I'm dealing with something difficult and seeing Sir Henry in all his fluffy splendor was the feline balm I needed (don't tell my cats).

I love the fact that he seems to complement all your furniture so well, the perfect cat gentleman.

Thanks again, NickNack.

@noodleann  I'm so sorry to read that you're going through something difficult.  I hope whatever it is you'll be able to get through it and that it will turn out well in the end.  I'll be thinking of you and hoping that things are all right for you.  I'm glad that seeing Henry's pictures makes you happy.  Cat Happy

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

noodleann wrote:

Thanks again, NickNack.

I'm so sorry you're going through something difficult, @noodleann.   I'll say a prayer and send positive thoughts to you.   (((gentle hugs)))   

@NickNack,  Your Henry is a delight.   How lucky he and Frankie are to have you as their loving guardian!   I've seen some of the threads and it's absolutely inspiring to see your dedication.   There's a saying that when we welcome a pet into our home we've found "the missing piece" in our life...   I think you were the missing piece for those 2 dear ones.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova