Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Thanks but I don't want a cat smarter than me.

Heck what am I saying??

All cats are smarter than me!

They are very clever and trainable

More than I can say for myself.

But seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a white Bengal.  

A friend has one of the more brownish looking ones and she (the cat)  rules the roost.

I did get her to sit in my lap ONCE, for about a minute.

@Kachina624

Those are technically considered sivers. White manifests as a solid not tabby pattern and is actually a separate marker than basic color which in cats is either black or red. Genetically other colors are created by additional genes that influence the shading of black or red. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624    Those are all beautiful cats!  Thank you for sharing with us.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, they are beautiful. I like the white ones best, too.

Valued Contributor

I love the Bengals and the Toyger (which I'd not seen)

I always wanted an American Short Hair

American-Shorthair.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful Felines

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624,   Beautiful looking cats.  They look like they weigh 9 to 11 lbs.  I don't know that much about them.  I have a Tonkinese that I named Ava Ming.  She is a blue mink with aqua eyes and she weighs a little over 7 lbs.  I love all cats with their different personalities, markings and beautiful eyes.  Thanks for the photo.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Do you know who owns these cats?

The reason I'm asking is that I used to belong to a message board on Yahoo for bengal cat breeders and there was a lady in Canada who used to post pictures of her bengals on her screened in deck

Denise
Respected Contributor

These kitties are so very gorgeous. Have had many cats, strays and those adopted from shelter; got a wonderful tuxedo the day before he was scheduled to be killed (1991, local shelter no longer kills); Taylor was 6 months old and he lived to be 19--we saved each other and Taylor went everywhere with me all the time. I have an affinity for the siamese types. Had a mixed Siamese, brought home by my daughter who found him as a tiny kitten in the woods in Kentucky while visiting someone (named him Country Boy); smartest cat I ever had in my entire life; we graced each others life for 16 years. I adopted a 12 yr old tiny little purebred Tonkinese from a lady who went into assisted living and she was not allowed to take Sadie.  A smart, trusting, loving, devoted and blessed little girl, just adored this tiny little cat--we loved each other for 4 years..... these 3 touched me deeply!